For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (3 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent!.

I could also swing by your place if you like.

I see spindle bolts and wheel bearing adjusting nuts right on top.....

I'll grab that pot o' gold.

And a couple cone washers.

Good score Dan! (I've got two buckets like that, and it's not enough! ;) )

Dan

15" Stock Chrome 6" rim
From either an FJ60 or mini truck, if it matters
$25

20150808_135849_resized.jpg
20150808_135902_resized.jpg
20150808_135917_resized.jpg

4 new steel d-window rims
6 lug 6X5.5 pattern, 3.75" backspace
Never had tires on them
One wheel scuffed and spray painted silver as a test for a project that didn't happen.
These came from Summit- "Vision Wheel 84 Series D - $57.65 each"
See http://www.summitracing.com/parts/vsw-84h5883

$150 or trade for Mini Truck stuff (pm me)

also one bent 15x10 black steel bent jeep wheel - free. Make a good vise stand

In Albuquerque
I'll be headed to Durango/Bayfield area next weekend if someone up there wants them.
Otherwise, local only

20150808_135721_resized.jpg
20150808_135744_resized.jpg

Looking for an operational Toyota 8" detroit... in or out of a 3rd
OR an open 3rd w 5:29's to be welded

got this from email and it looks gorgeous!-

I have an original US 1965 FJ 45 “shorty” vehicle for sale. I’ve owned it for nearly 15 yrs. 2f drivetrain, complete rebuild on engine, substantially original, ARB front and rear, all disc, superclean, 36 TSL SX, steel half-doors, runs very well, many parts for FJ 40s too; 32K

Greg gkenn@ix.netcom.com
65FJ45.jpg
IM000376.JPG
IM000377.JPG

Not so much a for sale as a help-me-find.

I need to locate a local source for a 12V extension cord. 12V male socket on one end, and a 12V female socket on the other. Like this:
41mxemUvrGL.jpg

Either this, or a DIY male socket.

I always like to give the local board a crack at stuff for sale before I put it up to a larger crowd. Everything is located in Santa Fe.

Goodies for sale:

CVT Mount Shasta Roof Top Tent: Awesome roof top tent! It has the annex and floor included. Also includes an anti condensation mat installed under the mattress and a ladder extension. The tent is in perfect condition, it has not really seen very many nights at all, less than 20. I will note that the black travel cover has orange lettering, which has begun to fade to white (Bobby at CVT now prints them white as this was a common problem) and there are a few small dings on the underside from install and uninstall on the roof-rack. $1100.00 obo

Advanced Elements, AdvancedFrame Convertable Inflatable Kayak: We love this Kayak but with the little one and thoughts of more it just sits, unused. It folds up nice into a HD carry bag, I used to throw it and all its parts and PFD's into a roof top box just in case, can't do that with a hardshell. It comes with a 2 man deck, backbone and I added much better sea kayak seats that have good back support. I'll even throw in a pair of paddles and a floor pump. $600 obo

Shelter Logic, Garage-in-a-Box SUV/Truck: I used this as a shop for my 40 in a rental before we bought our house that has a garage, now I don't need it. The factory cover burst a seam not long before we moved and Shelter Logic warranted it but I paid extra to get it upgraded to the Ultra Duty PVC 21.5oz (Green) instead of the PE 9oz (Silver) that it comes with. I also had them sew a roll up door on both end panels. I never even got to install the new cover, we were packing by the time it was delivered. The new cover is SUPER burly and now is just sitting. I know all the parts for the frame are present but you might need to buy a pair of roll up door hardware kits (about $30 each) or you could build them with some pulleys and paracord. The HD cover would retail for over $800 and the regular kit is about $580. I need this out of my way: $500 for HDC!

Mix of 1st Gen (99-06) Tundra Parts:
Front 60/40 split bench, grey cloth, good shape $100
x4 Alloy rims (Tacoma 16x7) black plasti-dipped with center caps $100
Grey slip covers (CalTrend "I can't believe it's not leather") for front buckets (slightly used) and rear bench (NIB) $100
Rear R&P (130k) 3.93 ratio, $50
Rear factory leaf springs (130k) good shape, with Wheelers 3 leaf progressive AAL pack (30k) and OEM overload leaf $150
Rear factory u-bolt plates $5
Rear differential housing $25

THANKS!

Last edited:
Looking for a 3rd gen 4Runner. Not too picky, but would like to stay in the $4500 range. If any one has a lead, please post it up. Thank you!

3rd gen 4runner - done!

Last edited:
You miss the Toyotas do ya? :)

Looking for a 3rd gen 4Runner. Not too picky, but would like to stay in the $4500 range. If any one has a lead, please post it up. Thank you!

Weren't you driving a brand new 4Runner last time we met up? or did that belong to the :princess:?

For sale updated with RTT, 40 parts will come in another post soon.

My next door neighbor is selling his clean 1984 Supra. I can only say it's very sweet. His wife drives it, and it's always garaged. It does have a few cosmetic issues, namely missing one of the mirrors. I don't have a price, though I have a ballpark. The car belonged to his dad, and his dad has shown interest if the car doesn't sell local.

If anybody is interested shoot me a PM and I'll get you in touch.

$15K is a bit high.
Yeah it is, especially considering that the best use of a FJ62 is as a 3FE doner for a FJ40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom