Wanted Need an exhaust manifold for an F motor (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need an exhaust manifold for an F motor in my 72 fj40. I'm located in California.

Thanks!

UPDATE:

I'm looking for an exhaust manifold off an F or a 2F. Turns out a 2F exhaust manifold will work on my F.

Just checking in.
Anyone have exhaust manifold (F or 2F) for my May '72 F

I couldn't find it in the storage garage, I know I have one somewhere. I'll keep looking, don't let me hold you up on any others.
No worries I'll keep lookin'

2 f will work if you use the 2f intake and exhaust combo and the exhaust flanges are differnt and you will have ton of holes to plug.plus the smog pipe hole needs plugged also .but it can be done

2 f will work if you use the 2f intake and exhaust combo and the exhaust flanges are differnt and you will have ton of holes to plug.plus the smog pipe hole needs plugged also .but it can be done

Ok never mind I'll keep looking for another F manifold, don't really want to vear away from my original oem goodness

I have both for an 87 if you need them. Shipping is about 50$ last I looked as they weigh 50lbs.

I have both for an 87 if you need them. Shipping is about 50$ last I looked as they weigh 50lbs.
For an 87? I wish I could but I found out that a 2F manifold won't bolt in without a 2F intake :(
Thank you for the offer but I will have to hunt down an F (1F) exhaust manifold.

Yes both. They are about to go to scrap.

Yes both. They are about to go to scrap.
If he's not going to take them, maybe I will. PM me a price shipped to 91502 and a phone number to call you on Monday. Mark

If he's not going to take them, maybe I will. PM me a price shipped to 91502 and a phone number to call you on Monday. Mark

Hey Mark, you have an F exhaust manifold sitting around? Just let me know.

I think I have a mated in/ex set in my garage here at home. I've got a note to go look for it in the daytime.

Here ya go:

image.jpg

Thank you Mark, but my intake mani is already cleaned and surfaced. Would your exhaust manifold mate to my existing intake?

The bolt patterns are the same. Mating is a whole other story.:confused:

The odds are you will have to machine your intake again to match whatever exhaust you find. If you try to force-match the exhaust to your intake to 'save' what you've prematurely invested in it, you will only hasten the demise of the new exhaust.:bang: Better IMO to work with a matched set if you have the chance.

The bolt patterns are the same. Mating is a whole other story.:confused:

The odds are you will have to machine your intake again to match whatever exhaust you find. If you try to force-match the exhaust to your intake to 'save' what you've prematurely invested in it, you will only hasten the demise of the new exhaust.:bang: Better IMO to work with a matched set if you have the chance.
Makes sense, the two parts are a bit of a puzzle. I'm sure everything will work with my Aisin carb which already rebuilt. Shoot me a price or PM me

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom