For Sale (TN-USA) Various FJ40 Parts - List (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll bite. I'm in Eagleville, 37060. I'm looking for the engine mounts that bolt to the engine. I'm putting a 60-series motor into my '40. If I remember correctly I only needed the passenger side one but I may need both. Can you or anyone confirm?

I may just modify the '60 series one I have and run with it.

Thanks!

Still have #18 & 19 ?
Yes, I do still have them. I can't confirm if they work, but I'll refund if you find that they do not. PM me if you want to purchase.

Sorry for the delayed reply!

Here is the first one: A little rougher than the other - broken screw hole in the back, screws missing.

IMG_1716.jpg
IMG_1717.jpg
IMG_1718.jpg

Last edited:
I sure would like those windshield hinges. Could you do $25?

Thanks for the pics. As I understood you like to have $16 shipped. Please let me have your PayPal also let me know if you have some dash switches.
Regards,
Armen

Armen,
I quote from post #1:

Shipping is EXTRA. I'll ship cheapest or customer preferred method (usually USPS Priority).
Also from Post #1:

18 & 19. Seat Belt and Parking Light Indicator and bracket x 2. $25 each.

I'd be glad to do $20 for the one with the broken screw in the back, and $25 for the other. Shipping to where? Tell me that and I'll calculate the cost.

Armen,
I quote from post #1:

Shipping is EXTRA. I'll ship cheapest or customer preferred method (usually USPS Priority).
Also from Post #1:

18 & 19. Seat Belt and Parking Light Indicator and bracket x 2. $25 each.

I'd be glad to do $20 for the one with the broken screw in the back, and $25 for the other. Shipping to where? Tell me that and I'll calculate the cost.
@Armenoonanian - still interested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom