Parts For Sale/ Trade/ Free / Wanted/ Not Wanted (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Awl_TEQ

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Post up your junk or ask for someone else's junk! That doesn't sound right :eek:

Parts. Who's got'em? Who's trying to clean out the garage?

I want to sell my 60 series axles:

6 shooter kinuckles, original longfield axles (low km's) 4.88's front and rear, rear disc conversion with monte carlo calipers and chevy calipers, 4runner V6 front calipers, new bearings and calipers all round, poly performance rear axle shafts (semi float rear). Rear axle has an aussie locker.

Would like to see $1400 for front and rear.

I have many assorted 1f/2f engine parts available as I am mid SBC swap in my '40. I have a spare air cleaner assembly , an intake intake manifold , a bag of thermostats, and a more or less fully assembled 2f motor that runs but throws oil out of the exhaust manifold. Anyone is welcome to any of these parts if they have a use for them. I also have three or four Aisan carbs of assorted vintage / condition that I was planning to sell on mud at some point, so if you are looking for one just come take a look / shoot me an offer.

I want to sell my 60 series axles:

6 shooter kinuckles, original longfield axles (low km's) 4.88's front and rear, rear disc conversion with monte carlo calipers and chevy calipers, 4runner V6 front calipers, new bearings and calipers all round, poly performance rear axle shafts (semi float rear). Rear axle has an aussie locker.

Would like to see $1400 for front and rear.

Those axles would be good under my 45 other than I was kinda hoping for a full floater 60 series rear.

100 Series AHC Parts -

I converted my 2000 LX470 to an OME/Fox setup last year. When the AHC system was pulled out every thing worked well, but the ride was a little harsh (accumulators maybe?). I use the truck for work and didn't want to risk a failure at a remote/cold location. The truck had ~160kms at the time.

Anyway, if anybody is trying to keep their AHC equipped truck functioning I have torsion bars, front shocks, globes/accumulators, pump, etc.... The rear shocks were destroyed during the removal process - it was them or holes in my floor.

Lumpy,

I'll take Lot#8- 3B injectors, Lot# 18- 3B manual if its a real book rather than a PDF print which I have already, Lot#2 for lugs and terminal strips, Lot#50-ish if its a 3B style primer pump.

edit: I see the book is in fact a book.

Last edited:
I wish these forums had 'List' features like SharePoint does... we could have a Calendar, and make lists for things like this that we need to make lists of.

Peter's Garage Sale Items....

• item1
  • item2
  • item3
like this? ;)

I've been searching for a good/supported Classifieds setup, to no avail yet...one I invested in went belly-up (and I was out a few hundred $$) and I'm a bit gun-shy to waste that again...

Looking for a bits for a 3 speed / early / 3 finger clutch set up. I need:

Clutch fork
Fork pivot ball
Fork boot
Release bearing hub and clips
Tin bellhousing inspection cover

Last edited:
Would that be stock on a 1971 FJ40? I have my Bro's rig in the garage and his 1F-3spd is surplus to our needs. I'd have to ask him if he would part with it though.

Yes , should be. Out of curiosity, is a slave cylinder on the passenger or driver side I a 40? It's passenger side on the 55, but drivers side may work better for my setup. If he's cool parting with it, I'd be willing to take the whole drivetrain off your hands I that is a better option for you.

it's on the left, driver's side

before I talk to him are you offering to buy or looking for a good will donation? I was planning on finding someone in the US who needed a good 1F for a restoration or to un-chev a rig. Otherwise I was going to mothball it for future consideration. They don't make them any more but just because it isn't really a sought after motor doesn't mean it's scrap metal. not to me anyway. I can get pictures as soon as I get my 42 out of the way. Should be able to start it to with a little love. She was brought into alberta when he moved here but never put through an OOP inspection.
IMG_5259.JPG

image002.jpg

If you are keen to find the F a good home and willing to sell the clutch bits separate, then I would be happiest to just buy the clutch bits. If you would prefer to keep the whole drivetrain together for future sale or use, I'm sure I can find the parts I need easily from a murder south of the border. I don't want to break up a happy engine - transmission marriage for a few loose bits.

ok, I texted him but no reply yet

I'll throw some things up too…
Nearly new rock monster headlocks 2300
6 shooter knuckles
4x4 labs high steer
ARB locker 4.56 gears installed
Rear 4.56 third with Aussie
Marlin big bearing kit for trunions…

Let me know… Peter brainwashed me and now I'm considering one tons...

I'll throw some things up too…
Nearly new rock monster headlocks 2300
6 shooter knuckles
4x4 labs high steer
ARB locker 4.56 gears installed
Rear 4.56 third with Aussie
Marlin big bearing kit for trunions…

Let me know… Peter brainwashed me and now I'm considering one tons...

How much for those rims

I have to decide what axles to put under my 45. Do I drink the koolaid and go 14bolt or take advantage of all these axle bits for sale and make 60 series with 6 shooters? Ultimately it depends on the motor. I'd want something big (think cummins) for 14 bolts but I'm thinking a HZT or HDT would be lighter and run nice with 60 axles and 38ish tires.

Well thats exactly where my concerns were at. My biggest trouble was the weight troopy turned out to be. He's 7k loaded for ruby or moab or the like. On 37's that makes him at the limit of toyota's offerings. Not for axle strength specifically but for housing strength/bend strength. If you can keep the weight to 6k or less I Really believe toyota's are the way to go. 4k or less mini truck stuff is better since the ring gear is tough enough. Kev I'll make ya agreat deal on the knuckles and high steer setup if your interested. This would also come with Marlin's upsized trunion set up.

If I don't start buying parts for that 45 it will never see the road.

Lets work a deal.

I think a 1HZT H55f and 4:1 with 60 axles/ 6 shooters/ highsteer would work just fine if I keep my weight as low as possible. This is the aluminum flatdeck and lunar lander camper that Peter and I have been planning.