For Sale 80 Series/LX450 Lots of Parts (tow receiver, rear mud flaps, quarter glass, stock audio stuff) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cheddar bob

SILVER Star
Threads
Parts off of '97 LX450

Located in San Antonio if anyone wants to pick up. Local pick ups - take whatever you want for free, as long as you promise to use it!

Also willing to ship anything to the lower 48, on your dime + price of item. Make me an offer on any of this stuff. I just want it gone. PM me or post in this thread and I'll get you my e-mail/cell to work out the details.

List of parts (pics below):

-Stock towing receiver (see pic in post #4 below) $100
-Left rear (drivers side) door quarter glass $20
-Set of 4 speaker covers $40 (excellent condition)
-Lexus stock head unit and amp $50 (I'll pull the CD changer for you too, it doesn't work though) SOLD
-Color matched rear mud flaps $40
-Rear hatch seal $10 SOLD
-Tailgate carpet cover $75 (excellent condition) SOLD
-Stock Lexus 4-pin wiring harness $20 (perfect working condition) SOLD
-Land Cruiser center console $50 (no lid, no cupholder) SOLD
-Roof rack, complete $FREE SOLD
-LX450 complete rear bumper, willing to part or sell whole $100 for it all (came off white/tan LX450, fresh paint about 3 years ago done at a body shop), includes sub structure for rear bumper SOLD
-Spare tire mechanism $40 (you can have cross member if needed too, not pictured) SOLD
-Rear tow loops $20 SOLD
-Cabelas camo seat covers $20 (like new condition) SOLD

Driver Side Rear Door Quarter Glass
IMG_3029.JPG

Speak Covers
IMG_3030.JPG

Last edited:
Mud flaps

11.JPG

Last edited:
Hitch Receiver
IMG_3393.JPG
IMG_3394.JPG

Last edited:
Are you selling any other items? I need both sun visers & driver side pull handle in tan.

Negative. These are mostly take-offs from upgrades.

It appears the interior is Oak, but pictures lie sometimes. If grey I'd love those speaker covers.

It appears the interior is Oak, but pictures lie sometimes. If grey I'd love those speaker covers.

Everything listed is from the oak interior.

I will take the seat covers shipping to Az 85248.

Looks like the seat covers are gone. But I'm interested in the center console and I'm located in schertz.

I'm local, I'll take radio and speaker covers, just let me know where I can get it,

Edit; I just noticed it says Lexus on it I was looking for a Toyota one, I'll pass

Saturday morning bump

Bump.

PM sent for rear hatch seal.

Bump. Make me offers. I want this stuff gone and more importantly I just want it to go to a good home where it'll find use.

BUUUUUUUMP

What is the sub structure of the rear bumper? The cross member between the the frame rails that is welded on the four corners? I ask because I would like to replace that piece to mount a tire carrier. Mine is rusted in the middle and the captured nuts welded on the inside are way rusted. Also I have a LC so it may be different....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom