Fall Crawl'n 2015 Info and Registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

CrowleyFJ40

Take off, eh.
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
www.tornadoalleycruisers.org
Registration is now open! Below are the current prices, but hurry because these prices are only good until June 30th. Registration and Day Passes include all passenger/spectator fees. Camping/lodging is not included. See the details below for more information. Registrations received after August 23rd will not get a T-shirt or event sticker, and cannot be guaranteed a meal ticket. One day passes will no longer be available after August 23rd.

• 3 day registration is $155 ($180 starting July 1st) – includes a 3 day wheeling pass, 1 event T-shirt, a driver raffle ticket, 1 meal ticket, and an event sticker.
  • 1 day pass is $85 – includes 1 T-shirt only, no driver raffle ticket, meal ticket, etc. (limit one day pass per person/rig/family)
  • Additional event T-shirts are $15 each
  • Additional Meal tickets are $10 (kids 12 and under eat free)
The Tornado Alley Cruisers, in partnership with Tall Corn Cruisers, is hosting the annual Fall Crawl’n event at the Southern Missouri Off Road Ranch September 10th through the 12th, 2015. This is an open event sanctioned by the Toyota Land Cruiser Association, so any and all vehicle types and manufacturers, from stock, off the showroom floor trucks to fully built competition rigs are welcome and SMORR offers miles of trails to accommodate everyone. We will be renting out the park again this year, so the only way to attend the event is to get pre registered. Also featured are the TAC BBQ dinner and raffle on Saturday night. The grand prize for the driver’s raffle will be valued at $1000 and the second place prize will be valued at $500! Tickets for the open raffle will be available for purchase throughout the event.

To see the fun that awaits you see this article written by Kelly Holloway for the May/June 2014 Toyota Trails magazine.

Michael McCartney also wrote a great article for the TLCA about his first experience wheeling, which was with TAC at Fall Crawl’n 2013 at SMORR.

Both electric and primitive camping are available at the park, with those fees paid directly to the park. Reservations for the electric sites are available by calling the park at 417-773-4084 or emailing Brandon Powell at jacksforkland@gmail.com. Tent camping is available on a first come, first serve basis. There is plenty of room for both RV and tent camping. Rates can be found at www.smorr.net. To reserve an electric site, email Brandon and make sure to let him know you are with the Tornado Alley Cruisers. There is ample tent camping available on a first come, first serve basis.

For those not wishing to camp, lodging is available at the Super 8 in Ava, Mo. Their address is 1711 S. Jefferson Ave, Ava, MO, and their phone number is 417-683-1343

Was I first?????

Registered. Check will be in the mail. Looking forward to SMORR again! It's the best.

Done.. TTT for the early registration..

Completed several weeks ago. Site 29 reserved at SMORR.

Your admitting going to raytown instead of hanging with the buds?

Just FYI, we have 14 completed registrations and 2 pending payment. Understand there are some who have said they will be there, about 7 I think, but haven't registered.

This is the first year we will miss smorr. It's the week of our family vacation. Sorry guys.

Final Day to save some money on Registration.

Thanks for the reminder Rob! Registered + 1.

Unfortunately I can't make it this year. Have to travel for work starting that weekend.

Unfortunately I can't make it this year. Have to travel for work starting that weekend.

I wish there was a way to "unlike" this post.

Just registered! This'll be my first time attending

While I was at it I joined TLCA and TAC too :)

Just registered! This'll be my first time attending

While I was at it I joined TLCA and TAC too :)

Welcome to the club. Looking forward to meeting you in person. We mostly use this subforum of IH8MUD to communicate and the TAC.org website for calendar and store front.

You could come down for Thursday and Friday though right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom