My dang unit's too friggin' short ... (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking good. Missed you in Pagosa. That this g would've fit right in with all the rental jeeps running around. Lol. Looks like you might need a fishing rod holder on that thing. Those are some pretty looking pictures.

Or in August....

Devin Tammy will be up there also so you'll have some jeep friends.

Could you please build another custom expo trailer to match this here Jeep. Then get bored with it and sell the whole setup to me next year? :flipoff2:

Nice, very nice!

Now how the hell did you end up in Wyoming?:hmm:

....when you spend most of the time in NY state
:smokin:

Ain't got no choice where I work ... gotta go where the bossman tells me too. :meh:

But can choose to live wherever I want. And Wyomin's a damned nice place to live. :cool:

:flamingo:

:grinpimp:What's wrong with Texas?

from the Pixs that you post it, it's beautiful.

A lil' cold but I am sure you don't miss the great Texas heat. :flipoff2:

:grinpimp:What's wrong with Texas?

Not a damned thang sir ... not a damned thang. :cool:

I'm just really found of mountains. And havin' mountains a half hour away makes me happy.

In addition to the phenomenal hikin' and bikin' opportunities, one of the attractions listed for the local Medicine Bow National Forest is "bouldering". It's like extreme rock climbin' but on a smaller scale. Instead of usin' all the ropes and harnesses and stuff ... it's freestyle. And instead of fallin' hundreds of feet off a mountain cliff face, you fall 5 or 10 feet off a boulder. I've been told that the mountain climbers use the local boulders to hone their skills without all the danger so they can then go climb the big stuff. I do know folks come from miles around to scramble around on all the boulders and they take it very seriously.

Me on the other hand ... I got another use for them boulders. :grinpimp:

I figure any of 'em that are right next to the road are fair game. :steer:

Actu'ly drug my belly just a bit on this one ...

A.jpg

B.jpg

C.jpg

What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Enjoyin' the open air, the outstandin' local classic country radio station over the stereo, and the Yeti cooler full of Coors right behind the front seat. :beer:

But thangs got quite a bit more interestin' when I come across this here pair of boulders. Best I could figure, I reckoned my axles were wide enough so I gave 'er a shot.

F.jpg

Bit more difficult when one fella's the driver, spotter, and the photographer. :lol::lol:

G.jpg

H.jpg

Was fairly impressed how she walked right up ... even if I do say so myself. :grinpimp:

Rocks are rough surfaced like at Katemcy and offer most excellent traction. :clap:

I.jpg

J.jpg

Damned silly place to plant a tree tho. :)

K.jpg

Took my time and patiently jumped in and out of the jeeper a few times to make sure I was gettin' as close as I could without doin' the tree no harm ...

L.jpg

... and then drove on out.

N.jpg

Gettin' into a nice rhythm now on my weekends home. Day of chores/lawn care/errands, day of hikin', day of bikin', day of jeepin', then a day to travel back to reality.

So no sir ... ain't nuthin' wrong with Texas.

But sure is nice out here at my home on the range ...

Where the deer and the antelope play ...

O.jpg

:smokin:

Looks nice. Real pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom