For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (13 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Mark,

As a FYI, all of my SUVs had/have Air Lift air bags in the rear springs. They are cheap and work very well for heavy tongue load.

Great advice. I need to find some and figure them out.

I would have been all over that 4Runner 6 weeks ago, but I found a nice one out in CA that I picked up. GLWS

Does anybody know of a FJ40 or FJ60 available for sale? Not me. A contact through the website.

Mine is tentatively for sale(havent posted it yet), but I highly doubt they would want it. It is a bit of a piece. Not a typical SW FJ40. Has a bunch of rust.

Mine is tentatively for sale(havent posted it yet), but I highly doubt they would want it. It is a bit of a piece. Not a typical SW FJ40. Has a bunch of rust.
Wait, aren't they all a 'piece'? Ok, ok. He gave me that one and I had to swing at it [emoji1]

My father is considering selling his '82 FJ60. It's in decent shape with a good body and paint job. Interior is fair.

here's a 62 I got an email on. don't know the status as of now, but looks nice.

My name is Ara M. Grigorian, I am a car collector living in West Hills, CA and the proud, original owner of a 1990 FJ62 Toyota Land Cruiser which I purchased in November 1989.
The time is right for me to sell this vehicle and I am seeking out buyers. I have listed my FJ62 on eBay and Craigslist with a full description and several photos, here are the listings :
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toyota-Land-Cruiser-Base-Sport-Utility-4-Door-/231538560740?forcerrptr=true&hash=item35e8c60ee4&item=231538560740
http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/cto/4990426744.html
I found your contact information from www.toyotatrails.com, a website for the Toyota Land Cruiser Association. I would be very grateful if you can spread the word of this listing to other members of High Desert Cruisers who may be interested in this classic -- the last of the FJ62 series.
Please feel free to contact me with any questions and also please feel free to provide my contact information to anyone who may be interested.
Thank you
Ara M. Grigorian
eeccorp3@aol.com
(818) 621 - 5755

Larry, I thought there would be some Cruisers in that list! I hope your son does justice to that 55 and you get at least one 45 moving. Congratulations on your retirement, make the best of all that free time now. Have you finished your kitchen yet? :)

I think those lanterns and stoves are being sold by the former Director of NMDGF. I bought some cheap 220 lanterns from him to fix up about a year ago.

Just letting everyone in the club know, due to personal reasons my 100 will most likely be listed for sale towards the end of July. Please keep it in mind if you know anyone looking for a 100. PM me for more details otherwise I will post a proper for sale ad here in a few weeks.

If you don't need payment right away, I'll take it ;)

Paging Sl33p3....

Ali when you come by tomorrow for your weekly egg pick up, we can talk more if your serous.
Lurch I don't get it? Then again I'm a little slow.

Ali when you come by tomorrow for your weekly egg pick up, we can talk more if your serous.
Lurch I don't get it? Then again I'm a little slow.

he's talking about me and my cruiser issues...

i'd like to talk to you about your rig...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom