91 HDJ81 wiring diagram? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The wiring diagram is massive . You need the FSM

91 HDJ81 wiring diagram? I've seen so much good info on here, but not this.:confused: My appolagies if I've missed it. If anybody can help it would be :cool: . :beer:

Hi, I too am trying to find that info. Have you had any luck. Please let me know as I'm desperate. Heater isn't working

Hello folks, it’s my first post since purchasing a 1991 HDJ81 and I am already in trouble... the headlights, can’t pass an out-of-province inspection without those, are not working so I am desperately looking for the wiring diagram in order to resolve the issue. :bounce2:

I have the factory service manual I could try and email you, its 85,xxxKB compressed, not sure if that's too big to email or not. PM me your email and I can try. It's 1037 pages long, and has the body electrical section, for '90 FJ80, HZJ80, and HDJ80's. HDJ81's might be a bit different due to RHD, but it should get you where you're looking to go.

25MB limit, going to try to figure out how to share via google drive. Let me know if it worked.

Hi, I too am trying to find that info. Have you had any luck. Please let me know as I'm desperate. Heater isn't working
Same here, this diagram would be nice!!!

If you PM me your email I can share via googledrive, I'd assume you'll need a gmail address though.

will do, thanks Ian

Last edited:
Left Hand Drive... There is also a HDJ80R, wanna take a shot at that one?

Never got your email Ian. could you try again please? By the way L does stand for left hand drive. like an 81 but better.

Never got your email Ian. could you try again please? By the way L does stand for left hand drive. like an 81 but better.

Somehow managed to send it to Wefish2@hotmail.com, lol. Resent just now, let me know if it works.

If you PM me your email I can share via googledrive, I'd assume you'll need a gmail address though.
Hi Ian. I just saw this forum thread. Is it ok if I also request you the copy of the diagram. I hope you'll see my post. There is a better way of sending big files. Try WE TRANSFER WeTransfer You can send a file for free up to 2GB. Very easy to use. My email address is jongvina19b@gmail.com.

Thanks

Jong

I have a 1996 electrical wiring diagram. I'm not sure if a lot changed over the different models, but it could help.
Land_Cruiser_1996_Electrical_Wiring_Diagram2.pdf
Feel free to download for your own use but please don't share this link everywhere. put the file on your own googledrive and share from there.

I have the factory service manual I could try and email you, its 85,xxxKB compressed, not sure if that's too big to email or not. PM me your email and I can try. It's 1037 pages long, and has the body electrical section, for '90 FJ80, HZJ80, and HDJ80's. HDJ81's might be a bit different due to RHD, but it should get you where you're looking to go.

Hey Ian i know its an old thread. trying to diagnose some issues with my signal lights on my 91 hdj81. any chance you still have those wiring diagrams

Hey Ian i know its an old thread. trying to diagnose some issues with my signal lights on my 91 hdj81. any chance you still have those wiring diagrams

Join the "80 series in canada" Facebook group and check out the files section, it's easier to direct you there than figure out how to host/send the files to you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom