Florida LandCruiser Owner Registry (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

PM sent

image.jpg
Hi everybody. I'm Jorge and I own 1994 fj80. I live in Inverness fl and I'm looking to meet some cruiser heads for meets or trail riding. By the way my brother owns a 1984 fj60 so that makes 2 of us

I am also in Orlando. I have an 85' FJ 60. I do my repair work mostly by internet search "how to". I haven't done many upgrades just the basic knuckle rebuild, rear axle rebuild, and steering rebuild. It would be good to get to know other Land Cruiser owners.

I'm overdue posting up. St Petersburg here. Have an 82 60 and an 83 60. One daily driver, the other a trail truck

I'm in the northeast region, Middleburg, about 10 miles south of Orange Park. I try to do all the wrenching I can, but occasionally have to pay to have something fixed, e.g. A/C, paint, etc., and I would like to meet with other Cruiser lovers in the area.

I live in Babson Park, Florida. I have a 1966 FST "Molly" I have done some work and she drives great. I just put 16 steelies and new tires. Next up is rebuilding my center link. Would love to meet up with any cruiser heads in Central Florida.

Jon

North St Augustine here and we love to meet up and wheel Ocala, Hardrock , Osceola or where ever.

Nov 21st at Luis's shop!

Check out the thread "tech session for Luis" below the Stickies

00i0i_7UVuXjBaK3t_600x450_zpswsx49gea.jpg

I purchased a FZJ80 about a week ago, it a 1997 LX450 with 149k miles, lockers, some sort of OME lift kit (I believe J springs) and 35 inch tires on stock wheels. I am in the process of trying to fix all the little issues with it.

Located in Tampa (Westchase), FL

PolishDude, great looking 80, congrats.

86' BJ74 w/180k kilometers, 13BT, old man emu suspension 2.5" lift ARB front and rear bumpers, warn 24 volt winch, no leaks, drive to work 2 or 3 times a week. I live in Stuart and Lake Placid Florida

Hello All,
Just relocated to Orlando from Atlanta. Looking to connect with like minded Land Cruiser lunatics in the area to wrench, wheel and drink beer with. If anybody has a line on a reputable mechanic for a gear upgrade/ARB locker install I would appreciate a heads up. Look forward to talking to you all at the next LC anonymous meeting.
I'm in Lake Mary no chance on the Locker part but Slow85 (Austin) might be able to guide you. He installed his lockers.

chopperdevo theres a shop near 441 and lee rd area that only does drive shafts and differentials i had them install my frt and rear arb lockers they did an excellent job. $450 a diff. i think their name is Advanced drive line..

Advance Driveline does a nice job, but lockers and diffs ain't that hard. Just have a clean workspace and a full day planned. Or in Carter's case, three weeks. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom