BJ74 engine mount (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Barragga Bay, Far south coast NSW Australia
Hi All,

I'm after a rear engine mount for a 1986 Landcruiser BJ74 auto, Some dealers state the manual and auto are the same, not so, the auto is smaller than the manual mount.

I have not had much luck so far, I'm in the far south coast of NSW

Any help would be great,

Bazza

The mount part numbers are different for manual vs automatic. I come up with 12371-58031 for an automatic. That number is not live in my market.

Hi All,

I'm after a rear engine mount for a 1986 Landcruiser BJ74 auto, Some dealers state the manual and auto are the same, not so, the auto is smaller than the manual mount.

I have not had much luck so far, I'm in the far south coast of NSW

Any help would be great,

Bazza
No luck with Toyota, Australia or Japan

You need just the rubber mount or the metal crossmember also?

Joe

Joe
Thanks for your interest Joe,
Just need the rubber mount,
What is the actual difference in the mounts? My work catalogue shows them as being interchangable with a change from 1/1990. Check it out, Mackay rubber
The difference is in the size, Auto between the studs is 120 mm Manual about 160 mm, between the bolt holes Auto 160 MM and manual about 175 mm

Joe
Thanks Joe, Just the rubber mount

I have a BJ74 manual trans mount (12371-58021) on my desk right now. the cross member stud center-to-center measurement is 150 mm.

The transfer case housing part numbers for manual vs automatic are the same so in theory the mount-to-case fitment should be the same.

I have a BJ74 manual trans mount (12371-58021) on my desk right now. the cross member stud center-to-center measurement is 150 mm.

The transfer case housing part numbers for manual vs automatic are the same so in theory the mount-to-case fitment should be the same.
Most (normal) people have coffee cups, half eaten donuts and paper clips on their desk. :)

I think you know that I am not "normal".:doh:

:lol:

Amayama has a trading factory in Peakhurst NSW Australia I just got a heap of stuff via them from Japan. They list two numbers so 1237158030 must the a ugraded mount for a number change. When you sign up you may get access to more parts marked OZ only

Results for Toyota 1237158031
Maker Original Number Description Price
AUD
Weight
kgs
Ship In1 Ship From2 Add to cart
Toyota 1237158031 MOUNTING
109.52 1.63
5 days Parcel from Japan ▲▼
Original replacement
Toyota 1237158030

140.09 1.62
5 days Parcel from Japan

Last edited:
Yes I was about to say the same. I would also like to see the 6* and 7* series rear mounts side by side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom