67 Toyota Stout (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Front suspension looks pretty Stout. Nice work!

looking great .. LOVE THE STOUT BUILDS . I wish I had one !

just curious as to the colors you have chosen ? if originality is the course you have chosen , why the array of colors ?

I chose the array of colors to offset the frame more. Color is the only thing I am not keeping original. The truck was originally a baby blue. I have a white truck as well. If it was the white truck I might keep it the same.

Last edited:
Like the color, this is a great looking truck!!:clap:

Very cool project and great progress...keep it up!

-Daniel Kent

I'll fourth

Sorry guys. My wife had a medical emergency. I should have some more time to work on it here shortly. I think I will start restoring the bed next.

I live in Helena, Montana. They pop up from time to time.

Here is the reason for lack of Stout work -

My wife went into premature labor at 27 weeks. She was in the hospital until 34 weeks. The baby was born on Nov 17th but had to be flown to Seattle Children's hospital immediately for surgery because her Esophagus was attached to her Trachea. Surgery went well and she is now a very healthy little girl. I should have more time to work on the stout in the future. I am excited to get back into the shop.

Last edited:
Congrats! She's a cute baby girl! Glad to hear she's healthy and all that.

Found some more time to work on the Stout again. I rebuild the Generator with some new brushes on found on this board.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom