Mystery Sightings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Spotted in Poncey-Highland earlier this week. This one is too nice not to be recognized:

2015-04-01 13.36.41.jpg
2015-04-01 13.36.55.jpg

2015-04-01 13.37.05.jpg

Riding down Deering Drive today in Midtown, I saw a beige FJ40 sitting in someone's driveway. Almost casued a wreck slowing down to get a look at the Land Cruiser....Nice color!

image.jpg
This one was in the Marietta square last week. Looked really nice...

This one was in east Cobb this afternoon.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Plate on the back said it was a 1969

Spotted a beige FJ40 heading 75 North around 2:45PM yesterday in Marietta....Interesting thing, it had a 'VT' on the rear pumpkin.

IMG_3568.jpg

Yes, that is my BJ70. I see by your business card that your shop is in Marietta. Can you tolerate visitors to your shop to see your play ground?

Thanks Sam.
Well Larry, that whole "Witness Protection" thing just went down the crapper. Now you'll have to change your name and buy a Kia.

Well Larry, that whole "Witness Protection" thing just went down the crapper. Now you'll have to change your name and buy a Kia.

Sorry Charles, but I have to crush your theory. If I was in Witness Protection for any length of time, the Marshalls would release my name and address to get rid of me ASAP.

Saw a Bandeirante in traffic yesterday in the Kennesaw area.
Does a member of the chapter own it? As it shot by in traffic, it looked like it was in very good condition. Damn cell phone was packed away and I did not have enough for a picture.

Spotted in Smyrna

IMG_0377.JPG

Harbor Freight telescope

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom