Parting Out Parting Out (much of) 1993 FJZ80 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

All,

I'm leaning towards getting a new rear bumper for the UTE project, http://fj-ute.blogspot.com so this would put my current rear bumper on the market. In the pics it's holding a 37" KM2 for reference. It's plenty solid (I land on the rear corner bars when dropping off ledges, and tow with the receiver). Ideally the buyer would be local to Colorado, but I'm also working out how we fit it inside the UTE wrapped in shipping blankets if the buyer is in VA or close by for a face to face.

Any chance the locker ECU wiring harness is available? Its supposed to be in every FZJ80, regardless of whether or not it actually had the FR/RR locks. Its in the driver's (LHD) side kick panel. Here's a couple pics of what I need. I'd love to pick that up from you if you've got it. The longer the wiring, the better, but should easily be able to get ~6".

Let me know!

And here's about where it will be (Note this is _not_ an 80 series, but should be in about this location in the kick panel.)

Last edited:
hello driver side front seat belt ? price whit shipping to orlando florida 32824

just seeing this, sorry. Sure, I replaced the worn one my truck came with in 2010 with a new (at the time) OEM kit, one of these: http://shop.cruiserparts.net/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=2568 I paid around $150. I believe they're set aside in my office storage area. If so I can send it shipped with paypal fees included for $85. my gmail is hakalugi (at) gmail.com which is my verified paypal address.

Still have the steering wheel for sale? Thanks

Still have the steering wheel for sale? Thanks

Hi,

Yup, newly rewrapped in metricTLC black lether and stitching. But i needed it to be drivable by the car-carrier, so it's with my donor in Colorado. The steering wheel is on the list of parts to be returned to me. So as soon as I get it back, target is May 2015, I'll be able to ship it. It listed here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14idyiJgCQc8H0vlo-eb-eaLewZkKP6mAY9H0Q2vEkH4/edit?usp=sharing Let me know if I should put your name in the "dibs/in-line..." cell.

-Fernando

this is the most close-up pic i have of the wheel - showing no cracking and like new leather as of Feb 2015.

dash 1.JPG

Hey, I'd like a quote for R.F. Fender, R.F. Corner light, and front Valance (Where front turn signals are housed)
If you ship to Canada (T8N3K1) or Sweetgrass, MT 59484
Thanks

Hey, I'd like a quote for R.F. Fender, R.F. Corner light, and front Valance (Where front turn signals are housed)
If you ship to Canada (T8N3K1) or Sweetgrass, MT 59484
Thanks

Hi,

I'm travelign this week so i can't confirm but i think the valence may still be on the truck in Colorado... or that's just the lower part as shown here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-E7GakXaQ9fM/VL1Fyw5wVTI/AAAAAAAAAUE/il1plvaccCg/s1600/nose-naked-sm.jpg

the item above that, what's "not there" i did remove and have in Virginia. I do have the front right fender and driver's light. i'll check on pricing when i'm back in town.

Need a passenger sunvisor,also need rear landcruiser badge.

Hi Royboy40

1) the upper tailgate which has the black 'land cruiser' nameplate is sold (Parting Out: 93 LC - Google Sheets) the only badge left is on the lower tailgate, still for sale - "full time 4wd"

2) the visors are $40 for the pair, also in the link above. i can send pics if you desire, email me: hakalugi (at) gmail.com and i will reply with them attached after Tuesday

thanks,

Fernando

Hi Royboy40

1) the upper tailgate which has the black 'land cruiser' nameplate is sold (Parting Out: 93 LC - Google Sheets) the only badge left is on the lower tailgate, still for sale - "full time 4wd"

2) the visors are $40 for the pair, also in the link above. i can send pics if you desire, email me: hakalugi (at) gmail.com and i will reply with them attached after Tuesday

thanks,

Fernando
Sounds great I'll reply

Hi Royboy40

thanks,

Fernando
I tried to email its not going through

I'll take the steering wheel if still available - the Google doc says it is, but wan to confirm. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom