Hello From Spain and ready to (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ordered today OEM Radiator, OEM Thermostat and OEM Temp sensor ...still looking for OEM Water pump.... after this ...I ll consider my FJ40 fully restored...until my fuse Box gets its cover of course !

No miracles there....I need 82611-60050 (09/1977 - 09/1978) 1 € 22.28...but it is out of production.... If anyone knows where to find a used one I am interested...

Alain

Can you go into the Fuse Box thread and show me which fuse box cover you are looking for?

I will be offering new unobtainium fuse boxes and fuse box covers in a few weeks, and the covers are currently at the print shop. However, I'm only planning to print the following layout, which is the most common one in the U.S.:

imageuploadedbyih8mud-forum1425999324-384933-jpg.1043282

Last edited:
I know someone who is in the process of making the fuse box covers... Hang tight. They hopefully will no longer be "unobtanium" (that is your clue...) :)

Nice job on the restoration! You did a very nice job!

Can you go into the Fuse Box thread and show me which fuse box cover you are looking for?

I will be offering new unobtainium fuse boxes and fuse box covers in a few weeks, and the covers are currently at the print shop. However, I'm only planning to print the following layout, which is the most common one in the U.S.:

imageuploadedbyih8mud-forum1425999324-384933-jpg.1043282

Thanks Racer65
ok, that is the one I need.... when will it be ready and at what cost ?

Thanks Racer65
ok, that is the one I need.... when will it be ready and at what cost ?

You may want to double check the print shown above. My understanding is that this layout with the Headlamp fuse at the bottom is U.S. spec. Some folks in the Fuse Box thread have shown a layout with the Radio fuse at the bottom.

I will be selling the cover with the fuse box as a complete unit. Pricing is tentative at this time, but I expect it be around $55 + shipping.

Ok...in the cooling system got the chance to order everything OEM directly from TOYOTA...ONLY the water pump was not available so I bought it from AISIN... does anybody know if AISIN was the official manufacturer for TOYOTA on the water pump, which would make it almost OEM ?

Few month later, the canvas perfectly fits and stretches to the OEM bows. My advice is to not pull to much on the canvas the first days when you make the holes for the sides. It will shrink a bit to fit perfectly.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429482506.415259.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429482540.170052.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429482565.831769.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1429482697.048004.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom