For Sale @ High Desert Cruisers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

From the website:
--------------

1991 fj80 with 2uz-fe tundra engine and 5 speed transmission from Lexus lx-470
Local discount at $8k firm. If no one is interested, she goes on eBay next month. Tons of mods. Slee Shortbus , FN rims, general grabber tires, much more. Please see this link for pictures and details. Needs some love from someone with more mechanical knowledge than me. Unfortunately need to sell to start business. Great price.

https://provo.craigslist.org/cto/4878360570.html

Tommy Goodman 5054634415
Trgoodman79@gmail.com

Here's the list of items that I just want to see gone. I'm still on track to have the work done end of March so if you want the engine and/or trans, that's when it is available. They'll be in Albuquerque once the v8 swap is done.

Aside from that... I have two alternators, one is currently installed; a 2F head gasket (new- didn't need it), some of the smaller emissions valves (no BVSV's or HAC), new engine mounts (never got around to putting them on), power steering pump is newer (last 9 months), but spun the pulley??? so don't know if the shaft is any good - will hopefully have that off the engine next weekend to look at. If I don't have any takers it's all going to salvage yard. Trying to clean up and out the last seven years of parts accumulation. PM me if you're looking for something specific. thanks.

the carburetor is spoken for

Here's the list of items that I just want to see gone. I'm still on track to have the work done end of March so if you want the engine and/or trans, that's when it is available. They'll be in Albuquerque once the v8 swap is done.

Aside from that... I have two alternators, one is currently installed; a 2F head gasket (new- didn't need it), some of the smaller emissions valves (no BVSV's or HAC), new engine mounts (never got around to putting them on), power steering pump is newer (last 9 months), but spun the pulley??? so don't know if the shaft is any good - will hopefully have that off the engine next weekend to look at. If I don't have any takers it's all going to salvage yard. Trying to clean up and out the last seven years of parts accumulation. PM me if you're looking for something specific. thanks.

the carburetor is spoken for

How much for one of the alternators?

I've got a bunch of 40 parts in ABQ. Factory steering converted for saginaw. Everything from steering wheel to universal joint. Trollhole carb for mechanical linkage 2Fs. Entire factory heater system...24 non-original lug nuts. Bikini Top w/ windshield mount and footman loops (used 1 season).

Free pair of 40 fenders (pretty rough but doable).

That's it for now..

What year fenders?

I had them on my 74 but they weren't original to the truck...there's a coil mount on pass side and wiper wash bottle mounts on driver side...

Hi folks,

I have a 700R4/AA/Split case I just took out of my 60. I bought it from a fellow who did a 350 TBI swap last year. The transmission was rebuilt at that time. Less than 3000 miles since the rebuild.

The split case might have some issues. The PO did an 80 axle swap on the 60 and re-used the stock 80 driveshafts. They vibrated on downhills like an 80 with front pinion angle/driveshaft issues and also made noise under deceleration like 80 rears with pinion angle issues. The t-case front output flange was drilled for the 80 driveshaft pattern.

The PO did a t-case rebuild, but no more data about what was done.

I'm looking to sell local and need to free up some floor space in my garage. I feel like $1200 is fair considering the gremlin potential and my need to get it gone.

Includes 350 TBI wiring harness and AT controller, new B&M flywheel, new torque converter, and B&M ratchet shifter.

Pics will be available when I can open my garage without encountering hurricane force winds.

Please PM if you have any questions.

Cheers,

Grant

WTB, FJ40 Bumper Brackets. like these:

bumper_brackers.JPG

KAFB lemon lot:
image.jpg
image.jpg

^^^^^Those rear shackles make me cry. Would be a cool little rig to play around with.

^^^^^Those rear shackles make me cry. Would be a cool little rig to play around with.

I had the same thought on the rear shackles - that doesn't look safe.

BTW - welcome to the club!

Agreed, first thing I would fix- definitely not anti-inversion! BTW no affiliation with me.

roll cage needs redone too. look at the bends at the top corners...definitely worth working on.

roll cage needs redone too. look at the bends at the top corners...definitely worth working on.

Wait is that merely a "thought" for a roll cage? Not exactly substantial from outward appearance but that's the armchair quarterback talking!

I would call it a headache rack but it doesn't work for that either. The bottom of it terminates into thin air so it is definitely not a rollbar

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom