For Sale FJ60 Steering Box (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
FJ60 Steering Box sitting in a box ready to roll. it was pulled from a low milage (120K), totaly stock FJ60.
SOLD

Last edited:
What year is it?!

There are two different bolt patterns ........

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Gents,
Ive decided to hang on to it for ps conversion on my 40.
thanks for your interest.

is there a delete mode for threads yet?

It's available if anyone still wants it.

Is this rebuilt or ported for hydro, at least?

are you making an offer or even interested or just making conversation? It's from a low mileage, bone stock 60 that i know the history of. Ie never wheeled or even off-road and dealer serviced since new. Thanks for the bump ;D

I'd take low mileage original over a reman. 300/00 is much less than any ebay offering

it is however my price has gone up to $400. I was planing on using it for a conversion on my FJ40. Let me know if you're still interested.

orangefj45, glad you're amused. care to share? I'd like to sell it once and for all. lots of tire kickers, time wasters and since I last stated a price the market value has gone up considerably. All funds go to my child custody battle FYI. Cheers!

orangefj45, glad you're amused. care to share? I'd like to sell it once and for all. lots of tire kickers, time wasters and since I last stated a price the market value has gone up considerably. All funds go to my child custody battle FYI. Cheers!

You have every right to ask whatever price you want; however, others have the right to comment on your pricing.
To those of us who are fairly in tune with cruiser parts pricing and have sold a bunch of parts, and based on a quick search of the 'mud classified, you are asking 2x's the going price for a used, unrebuilt box.
I don't see where "the market value" statement comes from.
We don't like to see people get gouged for a box that, in all likely hood needs new input and sector shaft seals at a minimum.
That is all, GLWS.

Last edited:
You have every right to ask whatever price you want; however, others have the right to comment on your pricing.
To those of us who are fairly in tune with cruiser parts pricing and have sold a bunch of parts, and based on a quick search of the 'mud classified, you are asking 2x's the going price for a used, unrebuilt box.
I don't see where "the market value" statement comes from.
We don't like to see people get gouged for a box that, in all likely hood needs new input and sector shaft seals at a minimum.
That is all, GLWS.

Agree. This is why I never sell anything. If I'm totally done, I give it away. Otherwise it piles up in the garage. An FJ60 box, especially an early one normally sells for $100. Maybe $150 for a later one with the later spacing. To ask $400 is ebay territory. Maybe you would do better there. And raising the price in the course of the thread, yet unsold, is an insult.

and yet its sold. Cheers! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom