For Sale [PA 17046] NIB 80 Series KYB Monomax rear shocks 565027 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
NIB monotube shocks, made in Japan. Amazon accidentally sent me an extra set and told me to just keep them. They're $52 each new. Asking $60 shipped to lower 48 for the pair. A matching front set is $106.22 on Prime.

Might be interested. Are they stock height or for a lift?

Edit...looks like their for stock height, I need taller shocks.

Last edited:
NIB monotube shocks, made in Japan. Amazon accidentally sent me an extra set and told me to just keep them. They're $52 each new. Asking $60 shipped to lower 48 for the pair. A matching front set is $106.22 on Prime.
I could use them! Been following for some time getting L/C back on it's feet from bad crash last Jan! Can we do pay pal or what? Will send address! Thanks Steve

I could use them! Been following for some time getting L/C back on it's feet from bad crash last Jan! Can we do pay pal or what? Will send address! Thanks Steve
P.S. Will need some guiding thru the buying process, I am in Slower-MD zip code 20650. Rather a "newbie" with forums and procedures! Thanks, Steve

Hey sorry, I've been too busy to check in this week. PM me your address and PayPal me the $60 to Aaron.C.Musselman@gmail.com (select Friends and Family, NOT Goods and Services or I'll have to pay a fee). I'll get them in the mail then once I have those things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom