Moab 2015 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excellent!

That's fine with me, I ain't racist when it comes to Jeeps :)

Wreckon a RZR would go everywhere y'all are going to go?

Yes, unless we have to drive on a public road. That may be an issue.

Very good point. As much trail riding as we want to do, you would have to trailer it everywhere, which is true for any non-legal built rig.

It will be capable of all the trails we plan to run, so it's really up to you.

Georg trailered his non street legal rig to every trail we did out there. Wasn't a problem.

One month from today, the insanity begins!

Hard to believe this thread is 9 months old and I'm still not prepared. o_O

This is what mine looked like this pass weekend. New seals, checked for sloppy bearings, chipped teeth, etc. all back together get to do the front axle this weekend :) image.jpg

After 2 days of driving and a few cool stops along the way (Big Texan in Amarillo, Four Corners monument), we arrived around 7:00 last night. We're hitting Top of the World today and probably another trail or two close to town. Condo is awesome, scenery is awesome, and I enjoyed the drive despite doing it in the Land Cruiser. We'll post up more pictures later, but here's the view from the front door of the condo:

IMG_0223.JPG

sweet...have fun josh...looks amazin'! I want to hear the stories and take lots of pictures please!

Our first day on the trails is in the books. We only ran one trail - Top of the World. From the gas station in Moab to the end of the trail, and back to Moab, we logged 80 miles. 60 of which were highway along the scenic Colorado River. I had no issue with that drive. :)

Tomorrows plan includes Hell's Revenge and Fins N Things.

7EN5uaA.jpg

gyUZQiN.jpg

C7zHm51.jpg

fhh1NLD.jpg

3Rgeatr.jpg

DZPMOj7.jpg

OqAjNuf.jpg

NjWHS5F.jpg

JopNV3Z.jpg

CRWnRii.jpg

nfd6efX.jpg

dCWDRun.jpg

flhOrNu.jpg

VE8wFyl.jpg

d5SiDcm.jpg

PCWP9lg.jpg

djjdrDM.jpg

...bucket list stuff right there!

Another day, another wonderful set of trails done. We completed Fins N Things this morning, and Hell's Revenge this afternoon. Hell's was amazing!

Jonathan, Lance, and Albert completed Hell's Gate. I declined but spotted everyone, so I was happy. I don't have any pictures but I know there are plenty from others.

I1QLHEk.jpg

RQRLbJu.jpg

EXLlVpk.jpg

NZ0jGdD.jpg

XR5dfXC.jpg

7DKI5RU.jpg

wRnMqao.jpg

ab96ad8.jpg

M92apYb.jpg

4XwX8BW.jpg

RopDUqN.jpg

hp3ihK2.jpg