Wanted 80 Radius Arms (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Delancy

SILVER Star
Threads
Cheaper the better.

Shot bushings, rusted, out to pasture for ten years, I don't care, since only need to move a rolling chassis.

Will ship on my account, so a box and drop at Fedex Office is all requested.

Lemme know.

We have some rusty ones here from an HDJ81. They should work for what you need. Send me a message if you are still looking.

My usual parts requests ideally involve global emails, then trackers in the field trying to pick up even a scent of a trail.

Post this up and within a few minutes the inbox is full.

Done deal and thanks for the responses.

wait, so you're good, or do you still need? I know a guy...

I'm good.

I knew I'd need the damn things when I tossed a pair in on a deal, just to be rid of them, a month or so back.

Thought I was going to part the LX and strip the axles for another project, but it had the highest potential to see wheeling duty this year, have to move across town for the chop, committed the SE arms to a buyer and in a pinch to get them off and gone, plus keep it mobile for a little carving.

After that, if successful, gonna link it and be done.

If your local deal falls trough let me know I have a extra set here and might be heading north anytime soon ;)

I'm good.

I knew I'd need the damn things when I tossed a pair in on a deal, just to be rid of them, a month or so back.

Thought I was going to part the LX and strip the axles for another project, but it had the highest potential to see wheeling duty this year, have to move across town for the chop, committed the SE arms to a buyer and in a pinch to get them off and gone, plus keep it mobile for a little carving.

After that, if successful, gonna link it and be done.

let me know if you end up needing a set....I have a pair- of radius arms...but then, you knew that;P

Hmmm...... :scratching head:

Might this trip be one I could pay your mileage north on?

If you have space available I can bring you the "project" if no space available it can sit here a bit longer no worries ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom