Mystery Sightings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This one was at the government east cobb service center. Old with no rust.

20140731_113751.jpg

It is a 1966, belongs to a guy named Mack.

that be pfran's 100

Saw some turbo diesel goodness today at a gas station in Buford today. Looks to be the same BJ71 that @AuburnFJsexy saw a few months back

I (red FJ40) parked next to this beige 40 in Midtown a few weeks back during lunch...what are the odds of seeing another one ITP at the same restaurant?
dbh8h0.jpg

Last edited:
Driving down canton road yesterday. ..
20140825_143639.jpg

image.jpg

Clean first gen 4Runner off Church Street Ext in Marietta.

Saw a blue FJC lifted, bumper, hi lift, etc when I was pulling out of my neighborhood too but didn't get a pic.

Also just passed a green 80 on the way back that was turning onto the N Marietta loop.

Holy crap, thought you were off protecting the free world. Glad you're back and hope you're doing well!!

What year? Kinda looks like @daniel.watters truck.

Ha... Just ran across this. This is mine Sam.View attachment 966836
Holy crap, thought you were off protecting the free world. Glad you're back and hope you're doing well!!
Thanks Ted. I'm back for about four months... Augusta. I have no idea where to after that. Should know something in the coming weeks. Are there any Nov-Dec events scheduled? If not, I'll do my best to drag the family to Atlanta for the toys for tots event. Hope all is well!

Thanks Ted. I'm back for about four months... Augusta. I have no idea where to after that. Should know something in the coming weeks. Are there any Nov-Dec events scheduled? If not, I'll do my best to drag the family to Atlanta for the toys for tots event. Hope all is well!

well hopefully not clear across the country like our long lost Navy buddy.
Focused on getting my junk back together and then hit the STLCA New years ride on Jan 2. Regarding tots... I dunno. :deadhorse:

A New Years ride huh......?:idea: That means I need to do well for the wife at Christmas. :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom