What Did You Do with Your 80 This Weekend? (132 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You to me rear seat. Much better condition than my original. Also installed a CDL switch & 7-pin mod. Quick and easy!

Last edited:
Installed a pintle hitch and sprayed the underside with fluid film, still trying to get that stuff out of my ears!

People are still using CB's:eek:

Of course! How else you get to hear the weird ramblings of people from 1987?

CB is the most convenient short range communication when running trails with other rigs. Not everyone wants or have a HAM and handhelds aren't that convenient. Plus we get to have cool antennas, that alone is reason enough for CB. And the weather channel is nice when there is no cell coverage.

I also have HAM radio just in case, then signal flare and fire starting stuff..........you can't be too prepared in the wilderness of socal freeways ya know?

Last edited:
I spent an hour with the hand held sprayer from the shower soaking and blowing out the dirt and debris. I said I would stop when chucks quit floating down the tub. I quit after an hour because I had had enough for the night. Will hit it again tomorrow after work and then blow it out with the compressor. The compressor didn't do much it was so clogged up.

I'm doing this with the plan of replacing whatever is wrong with my AC and also hoping that it helps with my defrost (or lack of) issues. I have to imagine that it will.

Go to the dollar store and get Oven cleaner. Spray it with Oven cleaner let it sit 15-25 mins then hose it clean.

JM2C

Installed OEM hand throttle in preparation for use with my winch and air.

Wish I would've checked this 20 min ago. I would've picked up some oven cleaner. I just made my annual trip to Walmart. I'm going to read three books to try to get my IQ back to normal.

image.jpg
But good news, this came in today

I think I ordered three different ones weeks ago. Can't even remember what words I chose.

Just received my overpriced anti-Australian made in Japan dorkel. The part Im not happy about is the fender hole is not round!!!!!! How in the world am I gonna install like that? Wish I bought a cheap Chinese dorkel with just a simple round hole on the fender. Doh!

Anyone want an oem dorkel? Lol

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1416355264.065883.jpg
ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1416355274.949422.jpg

Just received my overpriced anti-Australian made in Japan dorkel. The part Im not happy about is the fender hole is not round!!!!!! How in the world am I gonna install like that? Wish I bought a cheap Chinese dorkel with just a simple round hole on the fender. Doh!

Anyone want an oem dorkel? Lol

View attachment 967172View attachment 967173

I've never asked to see another man's snorkel before, but lets have a peek at that Japanese unit with the plastics off. :popcorn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom