Official 200 Series Chat and BS Thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

MScruiser

obsessive-compulsive oppositional-defiant wise-ass
Threads
It seems that threads are tending to be chatty and off topic (I am very much guilty of this!!)

I thought it would be useful to have a dedicated thread that would serve as a place to chat and discuss our trucks, and BS about nothing in particular.

I also thought this would serve as a place to ask questions and have discussions about 200 Series topics that might not warrant their own threads. i.e. Last week I wanted to find out the bulb number of the fog lights, but I didn't want to start a thread on something so simple.

Also, me can make this somewhat of a pit thread. If you have a dispute with someone, instead of purse swinging in the original thread, bring it here, so as to not get the original thread too off-topic.

Good idea?

Last edited:
any ideas about what to expect for the 300 series?

So what you are describing is the death of the landcruiser.

Will Saudi petrol ever go about $2 a gallon at the pump?

:lol:

It might. They are pushing the U.S. Shale producers to see where their breaking point is. I have heard it is close to $60 bbl. If so, we might get pretty close to $2.00

(Coal Mining Engineer checking in)

The down side, is as soon as the Saudis find our breaking point, they will push the prices back up, so don't get used to the low prices. Best thing we can do is support US oil independence.

IFS and IRS, so the Sequoia;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom