Wanted FJ60 Manual (23 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Early FJ40 Steering Wheel "Horn Seat"

I have what you are looking for. I have a complete 72 FJ40 steering wheel. Make me an offer along with your zip so I can get you shipping.

looking for driver side seat rail assemblies

I have them. My stock upholstery is wasted but the hardware is fine. Just sitting there.

You can have what you want for shipping.
ted.christian@umontana.edu

WTB one OEM wheel from a 60 series

Prefer 62, but a 60 wouldn't bother me. I need it for a spare LTB :D

Thanks John.

GT

WANTED: Diaphragm from 2F carb

Hi!
Toyota no longer seems to have the housing for the diaphragm that opens
the secondary throttle valve. And the PO of my 60 seems to have thought
he didn't need one, so mine is missing.
I have the actual diaphragm and gasket, now I just need the housing for it.
If you have an old 2F carb laying around, please please please let me know.
Thanks.

Wanted: Lift Hatch Hinge for FJ62

One of my hatch hinges failed. New parts are available but $$.

Mine is a 12/89 FJ62 but I think any 60-series hinge will work. If you are parting out a non-rusty 60 series wagon and have these hinges let me know.

I'll take two if they are nice.

Fuel line from pump to carb

Hi, I need the fuel line that runs from the fuel pump to the carb. I own a 64 FJ40 but spector says 58 through 3/69 used the same line. I am located in Arcata, CA( northern california). If this helps I need #13 in the picture. Thanks.

Need Turn Signals & Apron Lights

I am looking for a set of late '50's/early '60's ROUND turn signal lights for front. Also need a set of the small round apron lights found on the front (near the bib) of the older cruisers. If anyone out there has some, let me know what you want for them. Thanks.

'95-97 spare wheel

Looking for one '95-7 alloy rims for a spare.

Re:Need Turn Signals & Apron Lights

The second piece you seek is available new, and for not that much cash from SOR, or from a Toyota delaer, with an orange lense, SOR has the repo-clear lenses which is what would have been on pre 66 40s..

The first piece...

IIRC, the early Land Crusiers had a dual lense, both front and rear of the front turn singnal housing that mounted on the fender, is this what you are looking for, or do you simply want the 'round' style fender mounted turn signal assembly that was used after that on the 40 series until 08/68?

-Steve

Need Turn Signals & Apron Lights

I am just looking for the round style turn signal assembly that mounts on the fenders (does not need to be dual lense). Thanks.

33 x 9.5.10.5 or 11.5 wanted

Looking to trade late 50's early 60's Cuddy Cabin 16 ft boat and trailer for some mud tires for the cruiser. Boat is sea worthy with new plywood and carpet. Will send pics on request. Great for cruising. Looking for some good mud tires.

thanks, location Washougal, Wa

'95-97 spare wheel

I have a bunch of those also. Did you get any of those wrecks? I need one '95-97 that is straight to powdercoat for my spare so it doesn't even have to be pretty.

4" lift springs needed

Gumby has a set in the For Sale section. He said he'd paint for $200 or make him an offer for as is.

The title is Dar 4" lift springs

Wanted: Lift Hatch Hinge for FJ62

They quoted me $20 each! :mad:

Waitin' on CDan - he might have a connection to a wrecked 60...

WTB FJ60 rear lift gate

Rear lift gate (top) for an 87 FJ60. Must be in excellent shape - no rust. Please e-mail Mike@uxcomm.com.

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom