Veterans Day (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

^This. I know a lot of you guys have served or are currently serving. Thank you for what you do.

We have some great vets in our club and a couple of assholes. Thanks for your service!

"Courage is contagious. When a brave man takes a stand, the spines of others are often stiffened." – Billy Graham

Happy veterans day. Thanks to all who have served.

I'll add my heartfelt thanks as well! And, also to the families that support our service members. Thank you too!

To all who served, are serving or will serve- thank you for your courage and sacrifice!!!

My father in law- Lee Skinner was cook in Vietnam after being drafted..... To this day he loves to cook and while he does he shares little bits or stories of that portion of his life....

Thank you all for doing this thankless job and hope myself and others can change this and say thanks to each of you all!!!

Dad in '68 in front of his A4 on the USS Ranger. Naval Academy graduate, played with the SEALS and did 2 tours over Vietnam.

Never said a word about it until we thought I was going to AFG last year, then he spilled it all..... Never looked at him the same.... In a good way.

Uncle served in Nam

2 uncles on korea

Great uncle and grandfather in WWII

Great greats in WWI, spanish american, french and indian. Its a long line
image.jpg

American Badass!

Yes Sir. He will clarify he was NOT a seal but did some training with them before he went the aviation route.

I forget... What branch were you?

I forget... What branch were you?

Just Air National Guard for me. Both father and father in law were retired AF also, Uncle in the Navy, Uncle in Coast Guard, grandfather in Army and Navy, etc

Just Air National Guard for me. Both father and father in law were retired AF also, Uncle in the Navy, Uncle in Coast Guard, grandfather in Army and Navy, etc

"Just". Dont ever say that. Last I checked the unit of assignment doesnt matter..... You still signed on THE dotted line. Be proud of that! Thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom