FJ40 wreckers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Theres a place on the merican east coast that I got some small parts from and they supposedly go around buying up cruisers for parts. In New Hampshire sp? maybe? Cant for the life of me remember the name of the outfit though.

D

Try brad at early landcruiser spares, Adelaide. SA. and then theres a couple of blokes on the Australian 40 series facebook pages that are wrecking, ones in Karatha I think!

Thats the one! Dealt with a pretty cool guy on the phone and was sent exactly what I needed (wind shield washer nozzles, brake booster check valve and a couple othe random parts.

D

X2 marks off road. Georg at valley hybrids generally has a lot of used parts as well. Downey got a bunch of parts from mark for me, but I never dealt with him directly. The parts were in good shape though. I've dealt with Georg several times and would highly recommend him as well (@orangefj45 here on MUD)

Thanks for the heads up on Mark's.

Great website. Extensive stock.

Theres a place on the merican east coast that I got some small parts from and they supposedly go around buying up cruisers for parts. In New Hampshire sp? maybe? Cant for the life of me remember the name of the outfit though.

D

Cruiser Solutions in New Hampshire?

Sounds more like Cruiserparts.net.

That could be it too...

D

Last edited:
What are you chasing mate. There are probably people here on MUD who may be able to assist.

Try brad at early landcruiser spares, Adelaide. SA. and then theres a couple of blokes on the Australian 40 series facebook pages that are wrecking, ones in Karatha I think!
x2 on Early Land Cruiser spares

What are you chasing mate. There are probably people here on MUD who may be able to assist.

Chassis gusset plates/spring hangers for the rear of a 1982 FJ40. I can't justify the $380 in shipping that cruiser solutions are proposing.
I did find some from a guy in FNQ but let us just say the deal didn't go as planned.

EDIT: ELS doesn't have any.

Last edited:
Classic Cruisers in CO

If youre not too concerned about keeping it stock why not just fab some up? Would be way cheaper.

D

Chassis gusset plates/spring hangers for the rear of a 1982 FJ40. I can't justify the $380 in shipping that cruiser solutions are proposing.
I did find some from a guy in FNQ but let us just say the deal didn't go as planned.

EDIT: ELS doesn't have any.

Give Rod a call at Just Wrecking (Adelaide). I'm sure he can fix you up.

Dan

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom