Too bad it missed the Jeep (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Lol

The several disclaimers took away the impact of the commercial - the marketing dept should've bypassed the legal dept :p

Worst tire ever owned = BFG at's... wondering how this new stuff will really fare.

I've had very good luck with bfgs I've run the mts in two different sizes and all terrains the last decade on my 4x4s never a tire failure or premature wear, the all terrains are at 60k and still going strong on my fjc. I had some other brands before and had two flats in one month with other brands. I'll most likely end up buying bfgs again.

KM2's, 255/85r16 on OME Toyota wheels--does it get any better than this?

touché

:moon: BFG's let me down once. Won't be going back. Toyo all the way now!

What's with all the sudden hate about BFGs? I mean I know all the fanboys love Nitto and Pro Comp now, but c'mon... Oh and for full disclosure... I have BFGs AND Nittos.

I have BFG's on both my trucks. I was trying to spread the Jeep hate. :bang:
Tire opinions are like favorite oil, batteries etc: everyone has an opinion. Just enjoy watching a tire on a rim thrown out of a plane.

Last edited:
I wonder how many wheels were destroyed before one landed on the tread?

I have BFG's on both my trucks. I was trying to spread the Jeep hate. :bang:
Tire opinions are like favorite oil, batteries etc: everyone has an opinion. Just enjoy watching a tire on a rim thrown out of a plane.

I thought the video was cool too. Just thought there was a bunch of BFG hate lately, especially on the "Mexico October run" thread.

If someone has a flat, that tire is junk. Issue is there are so many of them out there the chances are likely imo.

Like when accords, camrys, f150's are the most stolen vehicles...is it because they suck? No, there's just a jillion out there and statistically its going to happen.

Just don't get me started on Duratracs! :deadhorse:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom