Tech day at my place (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
OK, set a date for a Tech day.
It's November 8th.
I'll be a total gimp but can fetch tools, food & make drinks.
I have a big list of little things to do on the 4 runner and there is plenty of room in my shop to work on other stuff so bring your projects also.

If you wanna camp out over night I have plenty of room for that as well so feel free to bring adult beverages if you'd like & stay the night. It's all up to you.

Hmmmm.... Nov.8, yep I'm working. Damn it this job has got to go it is interfearing with my fun. Time for the wife to get her self a second full time job so I can be a house bitch and have more free time.

Wish I could make it, I already have commitments that wknd.

I'm in!

As of now, I'm in. Whats for food? hungry

I'll supply food. Great pizza place not far from my house. I'll grill whatever you want & wrap it in bacon.
If you have a particular want, lemme know & I'll do that!
(Not just talking food either).

1/4" plate is cool for shackles isn't it? Or do I need 3/8"?

1/4" is what I'm running. The only issue I have had is the front lower holes elongated a bit and had to make new ones. Rears are still fine but the chevy's don't flex as well as the ruf.

Going to try and make this event as well.

Last edited:
1/4" plate is cool for shackles isn't it? Or do I need 3/8"?

I use 3/8". Its a bitch to work with!

If the shackles aren't too long 1/4 should work.... you could weld some heavy washers on the bolt holes, to keep them from wearing...

I bought some 1/4" plate to make shackles & diff armour.

I will wrap myself in bacon, no problem!

Billiam are you gonna be here? Did I read that correctly?

Yes planning to come to your tech day thus far
We would get a motel room nearby

Awesome. Sorry you all cannot stay in my house but my wife is such an extreme introvert its not even funny. Just knowing someone may need to go inside to use the bathroom has her all gooned out, but she's down with it, for me.

It's all good, Stanley isn't real good with other animals any way (except bunny rabbits).

Pssst, Vicky's birthday is the 10th. Make sure to give her a hard time about being old! :rolleyes:

I've got a large couch/sectional available for anyone to crash on as needed. Only catch being that I live a hour south of Tony

Call me a Walter.... or a Tim. even a clint if you must

But I didn't realize that I already made previous engagements for the weekend of the 8th.
I will be missed by all

you will be missed by all Walt.....Clin....Jerome, I was all set to feed you.

Call me a Walter.... or a Tim. even a clint if you must

But I didn't realize that I already made previous engagements for the weekend of the 8th.
I will be missed by all

ouch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom