For Sale BajaRack 60/80 series Flat Rack (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Located in Charlottesville, VA 22902. Pick up preferred.

Your Price $500 - Very lightly used

Quoted from manufacturer website:

BR-TYLC80-UT-S-0 Toyota Land Cruiser 60/80 Series flat rack (utility), measurements 51" wide x 91" long x 1.5" tall (This rack comes as one piece). Finish Epoxy primer (rust inhibitor) with black powder coating. All mounting brackets included.
Frame: 1” (25.4mm) and 1/2’’(12.7mm) and 3/4"(19.05mm) Steel tubing Top Wind Deflector: .062” (1.57mm) 5050-H32 AluminumFinish: Epoxy primer (rust inhibitor) with black powder coatingRack weight: 75 Lb (34.01Kg)Weight Capacity: 600Lb(272.15) Static, 300Lb(136 kg) DynamicMeasurements: 51” (1295.4 mm) front Width ,91”(2286 mm) Long, High 1.5”(38.1 mm).Mounting method: Rain Gutter Mounts (8 total)
MSRP - $825
Your Price $500 - Very lightly used

BajaRack.jpg

Link to Manufacturer website.
http://www.bajarack.com/lc80-ut

Located in Charlottesville, VA 22902. Pick up preferred.

Last edited:
I need to measure my trucks to see if this would be a good fit. If we could get it to the FC and it'll fit I will be interested... Don't hold it for me if you have other interest though...

I need to measure my trucks to see if this would be a good fit. If we could get it to the FC and it'll fit I will be interested... Don't hold it for me if you have other interest though...

Let me know. If the wife's not into the fall crawl I would just be delivering it so I wouldn't want to make the drive for a maybe.

It'll fit your 60. I pulled it off my 62. Might even fit your 40's, all it needs is rain gutters to mount to but the domed 40 top may be too high. Don't mean to be a creeper, just saw your sig, didn't see it on my phone earlier.

Im not too far from Gore and could possibly meet you close by if I can get the power steering ever working on my Lx450. Have any pics of it when it was installed on your truck?

I didn't end up going to Fall Crawl. Rack is located in Charlottesville.

I'm in San Diego, what's the best way to pick this up? meet somewhere?

If you are going to be in CO anytime soon, I would buy this for sure. Maybe help pay for gas for a trip to CO? Hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom