Next Meeting: Cobblestone Pub Saturday Oct 18th 7:30pm (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GTSSportCoupe

2LTE abuser
Threads
Next VI cruiser meeting is at the Cobblestone Pub Saturday October 18 at 7:30pm.

http://thecobblestone.ca/

welcome-slide.jpg

Original Message: Thinking maybe we should have the next meeting in Cobble Hill on the 18th? If we did, who would be able to make it?

Last edited:
I'm in, might not be in the cruiser though. Cummins truck should be done so I'd like to see what 5th gear on the Malahat is like.

I'm in, might not be in the cruiser though. Cummins truck should be done so I'd like to see what 5th gear on the Malahat is like.

Sweet! Looking forward to seeing that thing.

I'm in for sure. We have a "burger n beer night" for $20 on that night at the cobble stone for my kids hockey team. First 5 peeps from our group get a vintage issue toyota hat. See you there!

I'm in for sure. We have a "burger n beer night" for $20 on that night at the cobble stone for my kids hockey team. First 5 peeps from our group get a vintage issue toyota hat. See you there!

Right on burnz! Thanks!

Sounds like this meet is a go. I'll update the title and first post when I get a moment today.

So...everyone will get a hat then...:lol:

Dick.

I might make this one, Ill try anyway. Perhaps I can convince Dan-O to go on a road trip.

Reminder: Meet is tomorrow! Hope to see you all there. Rob says he is coming too. Should be a good one.

I'll most likely come. Probably not in the cruiser...

I have a new reason to rant about toyota's policy of refusing to assist you in the slightest at the parts counter unless you provide a vin #. :bang:

I'll most likely come. Probably not in the cruiser...

I have a new reason to rant about toyota's policy of refusing to assist you in the slightest at the parts counter unless you provide a vin #. :bang:

Talk to burnz, he is the parts guy at Duncan Toyota....

Talk to burnz, he is the parts guy at Duncan Toyota....

Unfortunately, he wasn't there. I'd hoped he would be, but only the condescending blank stare was at the desk.

Was just like old times. Was even the same part I wanted as last time, which ended up with me boycotting that place for ten years. :bang:

I have a couple good ones too haha, so much attitude last time

Dude, definitely NOT the parts guy at toyota. It is one of the many hats I wear there. I wouldn't do that job full time for all the tea in China.
Unfortunately that gal in parts doesnt think outside the box very well, If the vin doesnt spell out the part then she is lost. It pissed me off that day you came in sea potato, I saw u there and was trying to get over there and help because I knew she cant do the old parts thing at all. i gave her a piece of my mind for you when you left sorry man. If you tell me what you need ill get it for you at cost.

Dude, definitely NOT the parts guy at toyota. It is one of the many hats I wear there. I wouldn't do that job full time for all the tea in China.

Hey Burnz, sorry, I just meant to say you are the guy who can help us with parts at Duncan Toyota. Didn't know what your actual job is there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom