Is this normal (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll tell you whats not normal is all the double and triple posts going on here... what the heck is up guys?

A child crawled in and released the parking brake letting roll through your backyard into your fence?

I'll tell you whats not normal is all the double and triple posts going on here... what the heck is up guys?
Not the internet and not the guys. Woodsters is "modifying" and "upgrading" and "fixing hardware" stuff now and working on the issue.

I think its an issue with the forum. Its been double posting replies for me.

As for the flex, what's wrong with it?

DO you have your sway bar disconnected? Those trucks that are flexing to that level usually have disconnected their front sway bar.

Ju

st that the front isn't tucking up in the fender well

80s don't flex. They just climb over obstacles and the body goes with it. Factory radius arm suspension is too stiff to give you those BRO DO YOU EVEN FLEX poser shots

I guess I'm just self conscious of my 80, lol. I thought I should've had more flex.

This is mine with the front sway disconnected and the "hitch pin" mod. It's about all you can get unless you start changing the factory links. The hitch pin mod involves removing the front bolt from ONE of the radius arm brackets where it connects to the axle. Do a search here for hitch pin and you'll find more info

15062403299_4c06b25d03_b.jpg

Here's a zoomed in shot. You'll notice how the radius arm on the driver's side was disconnected and it allows the axle to move more freely. You'll also notice how this mod messed up the brackets - they flared out. Had to pound them back in place with a hammer

apEVTKs.jpg

Here's a zoomed in shot. You'll notice how the radius arm on the driver's side was disconnected and it allows the axle to move more freely. You'll also notice how this mod messed up the brackets - they flared out. Had to pound them back in place with a hammer

apEVTKs.jpg

Great pic illustrating that. Question though, does it limit flex on the other side? So for instance, you're stuffing the drivers side tire instead of passenger? And if not, why?

apEVTKs.jpg
It would probably end up breaking the back bracket off too, and thanks for the info.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom