For Sale 97 LX450 Atlanta GA (Not Mine- Craigslist) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think he was huffing gasoline when he drafted up the for sale price

I think he was huffing gasoline when he drafted up the for sale price

There are two sweet built 80/450's listed on the West Coast for literally half this guys asking price.

I wish I could find one closer to Tulsa.

There have been two for sale in tulsa lately. Lifted, locked, built. One was a 1991 that I almost flew out and pulled the trigger on. The owner really put some serious work into it, though there was much cosmetic roughness. He also wheeled it significantly, so it was built for the purpose.

There have been two for sale in tulsa lately. Lifted, locked, built. One was a 1991 that I almost flew out and pulled the trigger on. The owner really put some serious work into it, though there was much cosmetic roughness. He also wheeled it significantly, so it was built for the purpose.

There is one locally right now. I may call about it. There is another in Edmond. My main hurdle is convinicing my wife that a car past 100k miles isn't going to fall apart any day. If I could do that I would buy mu 98 4runner back. I want to find a clean lower mileage and start from there.

The one I was going to buy was in Claremore. It's not listed anymore.

There are two sweet built 80/450's listed on the West Coast for literally half this guys asking price.
Where are these 2 sweet 450s you mention listed, Leaking50?

Give me two seconds and I'll get you guys the links. I've been spending 5-8 hours a freaking day on searchtempest trying to find my new ride. Think I've found just about everything there is to find on Craigslist.

Thanks Leaking50! Yes it takes heaps of time, sometimes to find a new ride.
I see you have had both a 100 and an 80, what are pros and cons of each in a nutshell? I'm about to give up looking for an 80 (after 9 months) and get a 100... not to hijack thread but just a quick summary, por favor?

Maybe just the obvious: ride comfort (100) vs. spirit (80).

Having had my current 80 a year now, I can see it sets up a unique craving that likely nothing else will replace. That's why so many people come back to buying another one after years of being "on the wagon"!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom