Looking for input on Proline Front Bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does anyone have this bumper?

They call it the Rally Bumper. I really like the look and was quoted $920 shipped to Phoenix. It comes powdercoated. 80 lbs. Not sure how that compares to the ARB's or Slee Short Bus. Made of a mixture of 1/4" and 1/8" steel. Not sure on gussets, etc. It looks like they don't have tow points and rely on the factory tow points but I can't tell for sure. I give it a 9 on the design, but I'm a little concerned on rigidity.

Also - Anyone interested in a group buy? If so, I'll see what I can negotiate based on interest.

Stay thirsty my friends...

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg

What is your intended use?

I plan on installing a winch. Off roading for sure. More LED's. It doesn't have recovery points, but I can also upgrade the factory ones if needed. There is a guy on mud who has one, says its pretty solid, but hasn't trail tested it.

I plan on installing a winch. Off roading for sure. More LED's. It doesn't have recovery points, but I can also upgrade the factory ones if needed. There is a guy on mud who has one, says its pretty solid, but hasn't trail tested it.

Good looking bumper. Looking at the pictures it seems like the front sticks out too much for a good approach angle. For comparison the slee sticks out 7" from the grill but it has a good approach angle IMO. Adding recovery point to the underside of the frame would not be my first choice. ARB sucks for offroad IMO unless you are dealing with kangaroos.

I
Good looking bumper. Looking at the pictures it seems like the front sticks out too much for a good approach angle. For comparison the slee sticks out 7" from the grill but it has a good approach angle IMO. Adding recovery point to the underside of the frame would not be my first choice. ARB sucks for offroad IMO unless you are dealing with kangaroos.

Hmmm. Looks like it doesn't stick out too much more than Slee but tough to tell from the pics. I agree on the importance of the approach angle. I'll look into that a bit more. I won't be getting an ARB even though my kids sometimes act like kangaroos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom