Pics of aftermarket air filter housing for 2f (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Pls post pics of your 2f oem carb using an after market air filter housing chrome preferably fits k &n filter

I have never seen an aftermarket air filter on a 2F OEM carb that wasn't a little, tiny chrome thing that someone cobbled on there from the (ahem) 'Performance' section of their local auto parts store. These are so small that they won't last long in a dusty environment. Some of the Downey performance setups use these small air filters, too.

A paper OEM filter, in a stock housing, is the way to go.

I know where there is a chrome stock filter housing. We were going to sand blast it and turn it back to black, but haven't had the need. I wouldn't run a k&n, they let much more dirt in.

... A paper OEM filter, in a stock housing, is the way to go.

Agree, the Denso filter is a good unit, but it's not paper, they are synthetic fiber multi layer construction.

I know where there is a chrome stock filter housing. We were going to sand blast it and turn it back to black, but haven't had the need. I wouldn't run a k&n, they let much more dirt in.

Do you still have it? Pics pls

Do you still have it? Pics pls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom