Quick Trip Up Chilliwack River Valley (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am thinking about doing an early morning run up the Chilliwack River Valley, maybe explore Airplane Creek? My (mostly) bone-stock FJ40 will be sticking to logging roads and focussing on keeping all four wheels on the road at all times.
Short notice, but I'm heading up tomorrow (Sunday, Sept 28th) at 7 AM from Chilliwack at the Subway on the NE corner of Vedder and Promontory Roads. There is a Tim's and gas station there too.

Who's with me?

DSCN5839.JPG

have fun. i cant go either but been meaing to check out that area. let us know what you find.

Hi Road Warrior 808. I think I recognize the truck. Usually parked beside a house not far from Watson elementary? You should try to make it out for our Thurston run on Oct 18. Or pop by my shop in Greendale to say hi.

Miscommunication. I was thinking he was going to squamish. I'm in the 'whack drinking beer and watching ufc

hahah. we should at least go ahead with a couple more misscommunications. just finished working on my crack head proof battery box. apparently someone thought they need my batteries more than i do.

anyway just talked to the chris and he is into the hard stuff (without me) so looks like no go for us anywhere.

i was thinking of indian arm road. used to do it end of september every year. its a gong show between the bears, the sea guls and the eagles if you get the right time.

maybe next week.

Hi Road Warrior 808. I think I recognize the truck. Usually parked beside a house not far from Watson elementary? You should try to make it out for our Thurston run on Oct 18. Or pop by my shop in Greendale to say hi.

Yes , that's the one. It's out front now and my daily driver.

I'm definitely in for the 18th of Oct.... tomorrow is another preliminary run in preparation! Looks like I'll go it alone, but that's fine. I'd like to stop by your shop some time too, neighbour!

Me last week on the north side of Ford Mountain.

DSCN5852.JPG

Sent you a PM...

Indeed. Calender is set for this year . And generally I don't like to use photos that have been published if I can.
He sent me another one for next year.
:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom