DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOURCE FOR BUMPER PAINT FOR A 94 LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All,

I know this question has been asked over and over, however, I see no real good responses. So....I will ask again, hoping that someone knows of a supplier or a valid paint code for the bumper end caps for a 1994 LC80. Even a close match is acceptable - as in supplier name and color.

As a general reference, the color is not the same as the body color (which mine is a blue gray) and or the trim color. It is a darker shade of gray, almost a greenish/gray.....

I even spoke with a senior Toyota product manager for the LC series and he refused to give me the color code because it is "trade secret" and proprietary to Toyota.

I appreciate any help...... :cheers:

Any Automotive paint supplier can mix up simple spray cans or pint to gallons for larger jobs.
They have full access to the color codes to match exact paint colors. Mine last week cost $13.95 a spray can mixed to match my grill color for a repaint.

All,

I know this question has been asked over and over, however, I see no real good responses. So....I will ask again, hoping that someone knows of a supplier or a valid paint code for the bumper end caps for a 1994 LC80. Even a close match is acceptable - as in supplier name and color.

As a general reference, the color is not the same as the body color (which mine is a blue gray) and or the trim color. It is a darker shade of gray, almost a greenish/gray.....

I even spoke with a senior Toyota product manager for the LC series and he refused to give me the color code because it is "trade secret" and proprietary to Toyota.

I appreciate any help...... :cheers:

I know there were a few style endcaps (some had a chrome inlay, some were all a grey paint) - but you might get a nice mudder to send you endcaps for the cost of postage if you post in the WTB classifieds.

I gave my whole front bumper to a lady who centerpunched something (most all 80's on here are wearing armor bumpers) - I left my contact info on a slip under her wiper blade & said I had a free bumper - her husband was so grateful since new part price is crazy that he even gave me a gift certificate to a local steakhouse for me & the-then girlfriend that covered our whole dinner & change was a generous tip.

Just a thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom