Turf-N-Surf 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I do plan to be there, and I asked Todd to put something in the next Toyota Trails announcing the event as well.

I do plan to be there, and I asked Todd to put something in the next Toyota Trails announcing the event as well.

Im looking to get new days off now so I can make this run this year. Pretty sure i will be able to get the days off. Am glad that the dates changed to accomodate more heads going and avoid the conflict with Halloween. Ill be coming with a fellow mudder, maybe he will drive his 40 and I may still bring the family as well. Looking forward to it big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DON is Ruben planning on attending??? I would love to see him there in my old FJ40!!!!!!!!

Awesome! Thanks Don, i really enjoyed your write up about last years event! Looking forward to seeing you on the beach again.

Im looking to get new days off now so I can make this run this year. Pretty sure i will be able to get the days off. Am glad that the dates changed to accomodate more heads going and avoid the conflict with Halloween. Ill be coming with a fellow mudder, maybe he will drive his 40 and I may still bring the family as well. Looking forward to it big time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey DON is Ruben planning on attending??? I would love to see him there in my old FJ40!!!!!!!!

Yes, he is talking about it.

If you mean Ruben with the "Marvin the Martian" FJ40, yes he is!

Go sign up and see who else is attending

http://centralcoastlandcruisers.com/turf-n-surf/mob-list/

Nope, not that Ruben. This one is my coworker who doesn't have an online presence, and bought the '70 from @70Cruza

Awesome! Thanks Don, i really enjoyed your write up about last years event! Looking forward to seeing you on the beach again.

Glad to do the writeup, hopefully it gets more people involved this year. BTW, has anyone reached out to the FJ Cruiser groups to make sure they know when & where?

:beer:Cool Deal guys. Signed the MOB list. Got the days off. IM IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody,
Time is running out on the Early Bird Special (save 20% on your entire order of TnS swag!) This discount will expire on 9/15. Head on over to http://centralcoastlandcruisers.com/shop/ and take advantage of it. Early Bird gets the :worms:

Hey everybody,
Time is running out on the Early Bird Special (save 20% on your entire order of TnS swag!) This discount will expire on 9/15. Head on over to http://centralcoastlandcruisers.com/shop/ and take advantage of it. Early Bird gets the :worms:

Cool Deal Mr. Zilla,

So just want to clarify because it kinda reads a little funky on the order site. It kinda reads like 20% off and order until October 17th. BUT if I read correctly the discounted price is only available until 9/15????

Will be putting in an order on This Friday!!!!!!!!

Thanks Man See you there!

Ruben

You are correct Ruben, the 20% code will be deactivated on 9/15. All orders must be placed by 10/17 so I can get the shirts made in time.:bounce:Tell anyone you know that is attending to take advantage of the discount code before next Friday.:bounce:

Seth,

I just tried to order online and it says coupon has expired ?

I usually come down Wed night. My usual group wont be there this year. Anyone planning on heading down early? I took Thurs/Fri off.

My kids and I have no school on Monday, so we might stay over another night if anyone else is interested in doing the same.

My kids and I have no school on Monday, so we might stay over another night if anyone else is interested in doing the same.
A friend of mine from our club is talking about staying until Monday because his kid has it off as well. Right now with the new job I might not get Friday off if we are busy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom