Mystery Sightings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have eaten there, good hamburgers. The woman who owns the place is really sweet.

I will play, took this one in North cobb at work. Yes those are 40'' tires...

20140521_173629.jpg

That is a guy I work with, his name is Tate Young. The truck is really neat. There is a 100 gallon fuel cell in the back that he is currently working on.

Last time I saw Tate was Tellico 08, he was having carb issues on Tr. 4 with is Green 40. This is the rig Tate and Hendog are taking to AK in a few weeks too, knowing Tate it'll be gone shortly after.

I could put the Sami in the back of that!

This one is sitting at Rocco's garage in east cobb. Really nice looking truck.
20140610_123512.jpg

Last time I saw Tate was Tellico 08, he was having carb issues on Tr. 4 with is Green 40. This is the rig Tate and Hendog are taking to AK in a few weeks too, knowing Tate it'll be gone shortly after.
Yep same guy.

This was one of the nicest built 4runner of this vintage I have seen.
20140619_174226.jpg

does this count? Saw this guy going down 400 last week, really wanted to watch hm make a right hand turn but was in a hurry.

20140616_163657.jpg

Hilux 2.8d crew cab in east cobb. Nice truck. It is a 2003, with georgia plates.

20140719_145315.jpg

I KNEW I WASN'T SEEING THINGS! Saw that hilux for a split second in February. Really cool find.

...via IH8MUD app

so who was heading up Peachtree Industrial yesterday morning around 10AM? Can't say i know this one.

20140728_094552.jpg

I KNEW I WASN'T SEEING THINGS! Saw that hilux for a split second in February. Really cool find.

...via IH8MUD app
I'm pretty sure I saw yours a weekend or two ago on Friday night in the Home Depot parkinig lot

This was one of the nicest built 4runner of this vintage I have seen.View attachment 909131
That is my friend Matt's old 4runner. I remember putting the lift on with him. Where is it running around at now? Besides the new wheels and tires he did everything to that 4runner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom