Mystery Sightings (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
All the other clubs have this sort of thread soooo... Post pics up of all the cool old Toyotas you spot out on the road. Maybe someone else will know of the owner.

Very nice BJ42 spotted in Vinings a few days ago. Had Alabama plates, but I've seen it 2x so maybe its local.

Cant tell if this is a real Surf, says 4Runner on the C pillar, and Aidan didn't think to take more pictures of the rear. Looks pretty cool with the JDM stuff on it even if it is just a 4runner. Saw it yesterday at the Publix on Paces Ferry.

We know the owner of this one since he lives very close to us, but its always nice to hear and see him driving it around.
3rd LFA ever built, 1st one ever sold. He recently parted with it because he ordered another one, the last LFA ever built, and doesn't want to hog them all haha.

Great idea. I'm always seeing cool Toyota's around. I guess I just need to be better at snapping pics of them. Are we leaving it to just the Toyota family or can we include anything? I see lots of Lambos, Fiskers, Teslas, etc up around here.

I was thinking mainly land cruisers and other toyotas, but all are welcome!

saw this really clean 60 at The Home Depot on Paces Ferry last night

upside down bezel spotted at an office building right off Windward Parkway in Alpharetta.

I spotted a BJ70 today but it wasn't a mystery!!! It was @LDowney!!!

But it was certainly a surprise for me ... First time I had been in the Buckhead area in years and to be spotted by a friendly face completely caught me off guard.

It was also a pleasure to meet your beautiful bride and it is fantastic that she is interested enjoying the trails with you. Pure keeper, congratulations

So who's got the SWB Icon in Sandy Springs?

image.jpg

Saw this RHD Diesel 70 series at the Wal-Mart near Hwy 20 and 400 in Cumming...

Miranda said it looked cool but didnt think she would like the RHD part...
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Just saw this guy at Whole Foods in East Cobb.

image.jpg

Saw a nice gray lifted 60 on Cobb Pkwy at a transmission shop but I didn't get a pic.

Cool pics! especially that 71. Sam I wanna say that 62 work at the trans shop. Was it lifted on 35s?

Saw this nice taco heading south on 400 right near 285 (I think its the one I'm always seeing NEAR ACC, bt never actually AT ACC)

And since my Home Depot is where all the 62s hangout...

Edit: can't even tell what this blue one is, 60 headlights and side mirrors, but 62 dash and steering wheel

Yeah it looked like it had a decent sized lift. I'd guess they were 35s but I only saw it as we were driving by. Didn't get to stop and get a close look. There was a stock 100 in the same parking lot.

Anybody got a spare $35k?

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1400093064.093840.jpg

ImageUploadedByIH8MUD Forum1400093014.067838.jpg

410HP FRS turbo. Sounded REALLY good.

...via IH8MUD app

I thought those were Scion badged vehicles?

They are. Scion or Subaru in the US. Funny thing is... the Toyota badges fit and are a good part number in the US. So, lots of people swap them over. The cars are actually all the same everywhere they are sold in the world except for the badges and a few other odds and ends.

Blue and white really works well in old cruisers!

0520141715a.jpg
0520141715.jpg
0520141714.jpg
Saw this FJ40 the last two days parked on the Church Street Extension in Marietta. Maybe this diner should be considered for meetings and patronage since they like Cruisers.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom