For Sale FJ60 parts: engine, tranny/t-case, front axle, misc. parts (DFW) (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi there, got a lot of parts from an old FJ60 project that has since gone bye-bye. Looking to make space in my garage.

2f Engine:
Bought it as a spare for my 85 60 from a guy who had done a full half-cut Toyota turbo diesel conversion to this 60. He lives in Austin. Engine had 90,000 and had recently had a new head gasket installed. Complete engine includeing clutch and bellhousing, starter, distributor, PS pump, alt, air pump, EGR, oil cooler, etc., etc.Contemplating doing a leak-down test although it will have to be done cold as the engine is not in a vehicle. $800.00

4-speed / split case combo:
Also bought as a spare. Everything is there (shifters, linkages, etc.) $500.00

Front Axle:
Another spare. Not sure if it is from a 60 or a 62 (I guess I could go figure it out right?). Guy i bought it from was going to a a spring over conversion. Spring pads have been cut off. Had it sand blasted and they did not do the best job masking stuff off. In my opinion, you would want to completely disassemble and inspect. Hence the low price of $75.00

I aldo have several Aisin carbs, a carb fan, another air pump, miscellaneous smog parts, recently powdercoated belly pan, brake booster, 2 stock fj 60 chrome rims, and some little knick knacks (gaskets, and stuff).

Looking to clean house so I am open to offers.

Take care and thanks for looking.

Is the front axle complete with knuckles and brakes? If so, consider it sold.

Georg @ Valley Hybrids

Hey Georg, the axle is complete including knuckles, hubs, rotors, and calipers. I am considering it sold and happy to see it go to you. You helped me out in the past and glad to return the favor.

Does trans have 90k miles on it also?

The tranny and t-case have unknown miles but - for what it is worth - it shifts nice and smoothly. T-case feels good as well, no noticeable movement in any of the flanges. Hope this helps.

All PM's responded to and Tot2matt, I do not have those brackets.

You should put all those parts together and build another 60! In not, I'd like to take a crack at the carb fan, air pump, brake booster, smog parts, and knick knacks. Maybe even the belly pan if you don't get any other takers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom