Super Sale 40,60,80,100 Series - Used, Scratch & Dent, Demo Parts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

SoCal FZJ80

Happy to be Alive!
Threads
Website
www.extremelandcruiser.com
(Update: pics were lost during migration of IH8MUD to the new server. I will repost when I learn how to do it. Thanks for your patience! )

We have amassed a huge pile of used parts both USA and JDM spec. It is time to clear them out to help fund our travel to events, racing, and shop improvements.
There is simply to much for us to break down into individual pictures right now, so it is in picture groups. We will list some prices for some key pieces, if you see something else in the picture that catches your eye- email us with your request. We only get on Mud once a week so a direct email to us will get a much faster response. Prices are base prices without shipping. Thanks for checking it out and let's let the party begin:

picture.php

Empty 80 series gate shells $200, loaded gate $300, JDM LC100 Gates(with tire swing carrier included) $1200
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

60/80 series door shells $175-200 depending on condition. Cowls $75, front filler $100
picture.php

A442 with 200k. No valve body. $300 tcase skid plates $20 each
picture.php

15x12 6 lug $200set, 16x8 8 lug steel $100, Tundra alloy (good for spare) $50, two tundra steels $60pair
picture.php

Bent 93 80 series rear housing (no third) $150 elocker front disassembled with most parts, need new gears and some small parts. $600 great for custom build.
91-92 complete knuckle hub spindle assembly with rotors $400pair factory tow hooks $25 pair, tire chain mechanism $20, bumper frame extensions $25pr.
picture.php

80 series coils $60 a pair
picture.php

Good Factory shocks $10 each, Fox 2.0 dual res shocks (need rebuilt) $175pr.
picture.php

JDM sealed type radiator $100, FJ62 A/C $30
picture.php

FJ40 Bibs $100-250 depending on condition, Chrome FJ40 bumper $50, Late model bezel $100
picture.php

100 series front & rear bumpers $200 each. Mudflaps $50pair
picture.php

JDM rear tire swings for 80 series $550, for 100 series with rear tailgate $1200. Hitch receivers for 80 and 100 for $100 each. Rear center step for 95-97 LC80 or LX450 $45
picture.php

Transfer case for 91-92 FJ80 $500
picture.php

100 series headlights from 1998. Have a couple broken mounting tabs $150pr
picture.php

FJ60 Main dash in brand new satin black powder coat, includes matching glovebox door $300
picture.php

Large Self sealing rubberized heat shrink fits up to 4/0, Used for building EV's new old stock 40" Long $20 for two
picture.php

LC80 LSPV valves $40 ea, Heat shields $10 ea, center step (needs tlc) $20, Cargo trim strip $15, Spare tire carriers $100 each
picture.php

Domestic adaptors $100 ea, Shifter assemblies and linkages $25 up ea.
picture.php

Front tub section with papers for crawler project $500

Last edited:
40,60,70,80,100 Used Parts Super Sale (So. California)

picture.php

BJ73 Rear cut, includes rear doors, no slider glass. $1000
picture.php

80 series Fenders $150 Each, Dodge 02-05 Ram fenders $200 pair, Jeep G. Cherokee Fender $130
picture.php

80 Series Hatch frame $200, Complete LC80 hatch $300, FJ60 Hood (has dent) $150, 80 series hood $175 (no paint), Corner sliding windows $125 each. Running boards $100 each.
picture.php

Front and rear seats from FJ62 (one price for set) $450
picture.php

FJ Cruiser Suspension $400 for the lot. FJ40 Tire carrier $60
picture.php

FJ40 Right side fender with apron $200 (price lowered).
Samurai R+L inner/outer Fender assemblies $300pr.

Last edited:
FJ40 Fenders with Aprons $200 Each

FYI: Right side FJ40 fenders are still available for about $230 New. :meh:

Noted and corrected to $200 including the apron.

:bounce:

Any fair to good condition used birfs for my 97' 80 Series? Thanks!

As in domestic adapters do you mean for engine swaps? If so what u got?

Got any factory floor mats for an hdj81? Got the magnet sensor for the compass console?

Still have the 15x12s?

We have the HDJ81 JDM Floor Mats and the 15x12 Wheels Still For Sale, Just email me directly and we can get them going.

The compass magnet would need to be ordered new, I only have the consoles- but no additional used parts.

:cheers:

FJ40 Chrome Bumper For Sale - Extreme Landcruiser

Du you sell the 40 chrome bumper?

I have it, just send me an email and we can get it on the way to you. Thanks!

Engine swap and adaptors for USA domestic setups

As in domestic adapters do you mean for engine swaps? If so what u got?

Mostly these were removed from older Jeep applications like full size V8's

Grand Wagoneer's, CJ5's, and other other vehicles that had high displacement engines mated up.

I would need to go through them and document what I have- it' a bunch.
:clap:

Would be interested in 350 four bolt main or isuzu diesel swap parts.

Could use a 12 volt internally regulated alternator for a 2H diesel. PM me if you have one.

Unfortunately the images don't load for me. Possibly due to the recent software migration? Anyone else having an issue?

I'm interested in a bunch of parts for a 100/LX470, but want to see pics first! Thanks!

FJ40 Fenders with Aprons $200 Each

Noted and corrected to $200 including the apron.

:bounce:
Hello...Do you still have the fenders with aprons available? I could not load your pictures. Found you please forward pics via "conversation"?
Thanks

Ryan, I need a motor or everything to rebuild mine. can you help. I have been without my truck for almost a year, that's why I've been out for awhile...

Davie, dave

Ryan, I need a motor or everything to rebuild mine. can you help. I have been without my truck for almost a year, that's why I've been out for awhile...

Davie, dave

Dave, Email me or contact me at the shop by phone... I have a complete 1FZ-FE loaded on a pallet ready to go- or can install for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom