BJ74 trip to the Spa. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The right quarter is tidied up nicely. The body man has been saving the best (the nasty RH door) for last..:lol:

IMG_1482.jpg

IMG_1484.jpg

77310-35061. It's in the new parts pile next to the door weatherstrips and the belt mouldings. I wish Shane would get back to me on the labels.

More production pics from today.

The RH door is finished and the RH rocker as well. The fenders and hood have been jambed. The door, hood and fenders go back on Monday and it is off to paint.....:bounce::bounce2: The black inner paint layer on the door suggests that this door has been replaced at some point. New replacement panels are shipped in black prime.

:steer: is comming up a lot faster than I expected. :clap:

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1505.jpg

IMG_1506.jpg

Last edited:
Dan, looking great!!!! You really know how to make a guy feel like a PO! ;)can't wait to see it in person!!! N

I think I told you I would look after it.....:)

Did you ever locate the front brake backing plates by chance?

I was positive I had them stashed away... No where in sight. Sorry

It is what it is.

By the way I have not been able to get the rear seat to tumble. The floor latch won't release. What is the secret word?:grinpimp:

Really!! It stuck before. I spent an hour adjusting it when I put the back seat in and it was working. When it stuck previously, had to use a tool to activate the lever.

Really!! It stuck before. I spent an hour adjusting it when I put the back seat in and it was working. When it stuck previously, had to use a tool to activate the lever.

I think I know what you mean. I presume it should release when you fold the back forward and keep tension on the strap. Correct?

Man, they're cruising....took them six weeks on my paint job. Looks like you're getting lucky overall..no hidden rust. I had the added fun of the paint actually failing on two replacement panels...they had to chemically peel it and then re-do it. This is going to look great once its done. Keep the pix coming, I love this part.

You having them re-spray the door jambs and inner pillars as well?

Jambs yes, inside metal no.

The shop has done one helluva lot in one week. Frankly I am amazed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom