Mansfield Canyon 1/25/14 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Ok let's keep it at the roadrunner at houghton and sahuarita @ 7:30 I don't have a cb if you guys want to pm me your cell #'s I'll respond with mine. My real name is Aaron by the way.

Ok let's keep it at the roadrunner at houghton and sahuarita @ 7:30 I don't have a cb if you guys want to pm me your cell #'s I'll respond with mine. My real name is Aaron by the way.

OK I will be at the gas station at 0730. Terry

I would rather wheel then be stuck in a hospital for 12hrs

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Great Day!

Thanks to Aaron for leading our small group up Mansfield Canyon. Good lead, good spots. Nice meeting you and your father, Andy.

I forgot my camera so I will have to rely on Jim, Lorna and Aaron for pics. Terry

It was my pleasure taking you guys out. I've had a great track record with people I've met from mud and Terry, Jim and Lorna are no exception to that rule. I didn't get to many pics on my phone so I'll have to see what my dad and Jim got. Here are my pics though.

On the way out

image.jpg

It was a real pleasure meeting Aaron and Andy. They picked a great trail and memories were made. Thanks for letting us tag along. Terry I got your last X-mission at about 15:00, You were a little garbled. It helps when I talk into the right mike. :doh:

PICT2012.jpg

PICT2014.jpg

PICT2017.jpg

PICT2020.jpg

PICT2025.jpg

And a few more:

PICT2047.jpg

PICT2036.jpg

PICT2056.jpg

Jealous....

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

Tried to post some pics from yesterdays trip through Mansfield Canyon but was getting a security error missing token. Had a great time wheeling and making new friends, will try again later.
Andy

Thanks for sharing. I should have made this one. No excuse.

Looks like a great time and worthy trail! Good to see Terry out there, and Jim and Lorna takin' in the sights!:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom