Builds Introducing Oliver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
1970 with 350/350 combo. Picking up from Montana Friday, and dropping off my 80 series in trade.
I've some good plans for him, late model (81) axles, mini-truck brakes, longs, and 37 mtr's. Planning a SOA, running dakota springs front and rear. I added a pic of what the little truck looked like after being brought out of 20 years of storage which is when the PO picked him up.

ForumRunner_20140106_220745.jpg

ForumRunner_20140106_220802.jpg

ForumRunner_20140106_220745.jpg

ForumRunner_20140106_220802.jpg

ollie north.jpg

Last edited:
dayum! that's a nice looking rig. How did they get those FJ Cruiser alloys to fit?

They seem to fit fine. I'm not sure if he's running spacers or not (I would think they'd be needed), but I kind of like the resto-mod look (not to say they won't be swapped for something else).

Very nice truck, looking forward to the mods.:cheers:

I love the color. That looks good. I cant' say I'm too fond of the wheels though either. Overall nice 40!

The snow pictures are pretty awesome.

nice looking truck … looking forward to seeing your changes … I kinda like the FJC wheels on it but I have an FJC … would like OEM wheels and hub caps better, but of course, to each their own …
:)

Nice 40

Looking good!

TH400 is pretty bullet proof, just make sure to double check tranny fluid after romping in snow. We managed to burn fluid in a last week in a built 350 SR5 pickup. Obviously the skinny pedal was beaten like redheaded step child, but even with a cooler.

So the build on Oliver is to start. '94 fzj e locker axles w/ slee high steer and Y link steering using 80 series parts, 37 mtr's, running 56" dakota springs front and rear (not sure on shocks yet). I'm not sure how many pics I'm going to take of this because i'll be trying to finish it in a weekend.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom