2014 Lone Star Cruiser Round Up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jebber

Brokedown southa Dallas
SILVER Star
Threads
NOTE: Open to all vehicles, even F250s:grinpimp:

Registration is now open.

attachment.php

Lone Star Land Cruisers is proud to present the 11th Annual event,
The Lone Star Land Cruiser Round Up.

March 13-16 • Katemcy Rocks - Mason, Texas

We are doing it up big for our 11th year. This event will have something for all Land Cruiser enthusiasts.

To register visit: http://lslc.org/events/

Stay up-to-date: Official Thread on Forum

Follow us: Facebook

Thanks for postin' this up over here as well Jeff ... I 'preciate that my friend. :cool:

I've already registered and paid up. Plan is to ease the Mobile Home on over for the gig. :beer:

Wanna see how she'll do on some real crawlin'. :steer:

... and try out the new winch pullin' on some of them for-in trucks. :flipoff2:

One thang for sure ... she'll bring a whole new meanin' to lunch breaks on the trail. :lol::lol:

:flamingo:

I don't use PayPal………..but I'm bringing 2 trucks & need 3 extra meal tickets, a medium shirt, 1 large kid shirt & 1 medium kid shirt, reckon I'll pay you when I get there:grinpimp:

I don't use PayPal………..but I'm bringing 2 trucks & need 3 extra meal tickets, a medium shirt, 1 large kid shirt & 1 medium kid shirt, reckon I'll pay you when I get there:grinpimp:
Just sign up even if you are paying cash. It'll show you in the system as not paid but all the details will be there. Webe hye-tek round hurr.

I don't do paypal neither Josh. They got it set up where a fella can use a reg'lar credit card this year. :cheers:

Go on and sign up!! :clap:

:flamingo:

Patience aint 1 of my stronger points…………I just saw paypal in the address bar when I went to pay & hit exit, reckon I'll try er again, got the shirt sizes all wrong anyways:doh:

Just sign up even if you are paying cash. It'll show you in the system as not paid but all the details will be there. Webe hye-tek round hurr.
So when the PP page comes up and I exit out, y'all done got the information, right?

Ain't done this in 'bout 5 years now...:D

by gawd this year seems like it's going to be a great gig.

Even my cousin Loui is asking about it . "He's married with children" now so not much hope on that boy.

I went and fired up the old cruiser, thats the FJ40..

....plugged the old battery and fired up rigt quick...

drove it a lil on the road around my neighboorhood and everybody turned to see what was coming..

Oh and I have a straight pipe right behind the seats so the sucker is loud, tall and scarry too!:hillbilly:

It's the new hood and they dont know me yet, other than " you live in the House where there's an ol dodge and a covered jeep!!!"

Ha! ha!

hopefully we caan make it!

We've got a place rented in Mason, right off the square for the 13-15th. Two bedrooms each with 2 twin beds if someone needs accommodations. PM me or 66xj40x2 if you are interested and will get the details. Cost depends on how many beds we fill.

How many lurkers out there are coming? Doc? JP?

If'n you don't want to register online, just send me a pm so I can plan for you being there.

Kowboy, anything changed with your status?

As Always I want to come but I dont have a cruiser to wheel and Alma keeps giving me the look whenever I bring the subject. we'll see.

damn boys....don't be wimpin out now....I promise no snow this year

image-3211428078.jpg

I am also out, hate to miss this event but I am scheduled for hip revision, new ball and socket, in metal on metal hip I had done in2010.

Good luck with the surgery Roger.

Good luck Roger. We'll be thinking about you. (and drinking for you)

Hate to hear that, Roger. Hope the recovery goes well!

I like how they have "bright" and "plenty" of sunshine in TX!

Roger sorry to hear about your injury!

You're a strong man sir, and best wishes for a quick recovery....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom