Best of 2013 - Moments and Pics in review (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

But on a sad note I lost my biggest Fan last week my Mother.:crybaby:

Sorry to hear that you and your family are in our prayers !!!

2013 was the year of Walden's Ridge and LED's!

(Hmmm, just dawned on me that I was kinda responsible for both) :)

2013 was the year of Walden's Ridge and LED's!

(Hmmm, just dawned on me that I was kinda responsible for both) :)
Really!? You invented LEDs and single handedly discovered waldens ridge? Sorry Hendawg but Steves my new hero :flipoff2:

~~~(Hmmm, just dawned on me that I was kinda responsible for both) :)
Really!? You invented LEDs and single handedly discovered waldens ridge?
No No No No Andy, you read that all wrong...... I didn't "discover" Walden's Ridge, I CREATED Walden's Ridge. :grinpimp:

And with the LED's, for once everyone could easily afford to "keep up with Steve" on that mod! :clap: (Even bought ones so cheap that they could outsize me too)
Still kinda funny considering how much they complained about them for years prior. Oh wait, maybe that was just you complaining Andy. I certainly think your hatred of LED lights behind you on the trail easily rivals that of this whole club's hatred put together!
:deadhorse:

No No No No Andy, you read that all wrong...... I didn't "discover" Walden's Ridge, I CREATED Walden's Ridge. :grinpimp:

And with the LED's, for once everyone could easily afford to "keep up with Steve" on that mod! :clap: (Even bought ones so cheap that they could outsize me too)
Still kinda funny considering how much they complained about them for years prior. Oh wait, maybe that was just you complaining Andy. I certainly think your hatred of LED lights behind you on the trail easily rivals that of this whole club's hatred put together!
:deadhorse:

hang on, I know what you paid for yours and mine cost more, about 29% more to be exact. :flipoff2: That said, I do hate them, if you're on the receiving end like a certain group that pulled into the GSMTR parking lot every night with their stinking fricking a$$hole lights on, I wanted to hurl rocks! However, if your on the other end of those a$$hole lights then they're perty cool :D

As far as Walden's Ridge, show me a picture of you and a pick in hand on WR and I'll go along with it.:hmm::hmm: notice i said PICK. :clap:

hang on, I know what you paid for yours and mine cost more, about 29% more to be exact. :flipoff2:
Oh, I thought you bought a super cheap-o PoS by the way you talked about it. Then again, I guess 29% more than what I paid for a 14" is still pretty cheap for a 20(?)".

I do hate them, if you're on the receiving end~~~ However, if your on the other end of those a$$hole lights then they're perty cool :D
Always true.

As far as Walden's Ridge, show me a picture of you and a pick in hand on WR and I'll go along with it.:hmm::hmm: notice i said PICK. :clap:
Oh hell no! I certainly did NOT pick away all of that mountain around it... I simply lifted the ridgeline part higher. That was MUCH easier. :rolleyes:

Oh, I thought you bought a super cheap-o PoS by the way you talked about it. Then again, I guess 29% more than what I paid for a 14" is still pretty cheap for a 20(?)".

Always true.

Oh hell no! I certainly did NOT pick away all of that mountain around it... I simply lifted the ridgeline part higher. That was MUCH easier. :rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom