Turf N Surf 2013 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Going to try and get down for at least a day an night. My 40 is under construction so it won't be the same.

The logo looks great.

Can we order a shirt and get is sent if we don't make it?

How about hoodies?

Working on getting the shirts shipped if they aren't ready in time for pickup at the dunes.

And yes I'll do hoodies as well.

Just stopped by the printers - stickers getting laminated right now!

ForumRunner_20131029_181905.jpg

ForumRunner_20131029_181905.jpg

Have Fun Everyone... Stuck on duty all weekend now so wont be there.. Brought the 80 out for some of the class so I could give it a good romping!! The weather and Dunes were Beautiful today. We Had our Dune Response Vehicle training all day with Cal Star Air Ambulance as well. Some Pics as I know we all like pics..

image-1496228817.jpg

image-1114547401.jpg

image-2475541129.jpg

image-4232612927.jpg

image-1162877847.jpg

My wife and I are planning to make an appearance with "The Hunny Badger"! We won't be able to camp, but we'll support the cause and definitely be down for some stickers!!! See ya guys soon!

I just found out I'll be stuck at work too. Should be able to be there Saturday night and the trip to Pozo.

Bummed cuz I just de-roof rack'd, de-running board'd, de-cladded, Durabak'd and installed 4" Slee lift with L shocks the new to me LX450 over the last two weeks. Just need to get the tires to fit when I get home Saturday...

See you all there a bit later than I wanted to...

Last edited:
In for stickers and a large shirt.

I just found out I'll be stuck at work too. Should be able to be there Saturday night and the trip to Pozo.

Bummed cuz I just de-roof rack'd, de-running board'd, de-cladded, Durabak'd and installed 4" Slee lift with L shocks the new to me LX450 over the last two weeks. Just need to get the tires to fit when I get home Saturday...

See you all there a bit later than I wanted to...

I'll be looking for you there since I never see you around town.

Sethzilla, awesome design on the steeekers!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using IH8MUD

Already started the camping-gear inventory, shopping list and packing for the trip...woo hoo. Arriving early afternoon on Friday, as my son has the day off of school. Will likely be somewhere near the 45-Run crowd. Looking forward to fun in the dunes as always.

Using my Safeway fuel credits tomorrow - $1.00/gallon off!

:cheers:

Steve

I'm hoping ol blue can do the pozo trip. I'm excited and nervous at the same time!

Pozo will be a cake walk. I've driven lots of 2wd vehicles over High Mountain road. It can have ruts and roots but nothing a LandCruiser can't do!

Pozo will be a cake walk. I've driven lots of 2wd vehicles over High Mountain road. It can have ruts and roots but nothing a LandCruiser can't do!

I haven't driven my 40 over 10 miles at a time. I have driven my fjc there but not ol blue

OK well if it will make it to Oceano, it can make it to Pozo. We'll all cross our fingers for you! :)

I'll be looking for you there since I never see you around town.

Sethzilla, awesome design on the steeekers!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using IH8MUD

I actually finally saw Knuckles driving through the village on a Friday night a few weeks back. I'll be looking for you too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom