RLC Classifieds (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Marlin dual case adapter for mini truck cases...SOLD
014.JPG
015.JPG
016.JPG

'85 Mini truck front housing, bare, no knuckles...SOLD
3rd with 4.88's and full Detroit locker...SOLD
035.JPG
036.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

Last edited:
FJ40 side steps/running boards. Yellow one is original, other is home built by PO. He did a nice job tho. $45.00 /pair
026.JPG
028.JPG
027.JPG

FJ40 skid plate...$20.00
032.JPG

1 bent ear and 1 cut off. Only damage.
034.JPG

026.JPG

028.JPG

027.JPG

032.JPG

034.JPG

'75 manual gear box...make offer.
040.jpg

Original rear diff cover...make offer.
041.JPG

'75 2F exhaust manifold. Missing heat riser mechanism and has cracked bolt hole (which was patched at some point). Make offer.
043.jpg
045.JPG

Original 9.5" carrier. Good condition. Make offer.
025.JPG

040.jpg

041.JPG

043.jpg

045.JPG

025.JPG

M101A2 3/4 ton trailer. Has surge brakes and parking brakes. Rubberized canvas top does not leak. Still has 24v lights, not hard to change to 12v...or so I've been told. No rust. No title, was gonna get a home built title but haven't yet. $475.00
051.jpg
052.JPG

What we the taxpayer paid for it new!
053.JPG

Blower from a commercial A/C unit. Would make a good shop fan. $40.00
054.JPG
055.JPG

051.jpg

052.JPG

054.JPG

055.JPG

053.JPG

WTB '98-'02 A343F -- Prefer not '00

Not sure how familiar you guys are with the 100 Series, but apparently around the year 2000 there are a higher percentage of transmission failures. My '01 LX has a build date of 09/00 and so as of this past Friday it fell onto the wrong side of that statistic.

Wife, kids, Sis-in-law and Mom-in-law were headed up Hwy 21 to War Eagle when it decided to eat itself. Wife managed to made good use of gravity to fully get it off the road onto the decent, if quite unlevel, shoulder. Fortunately my Sister was following and they were able to all safely get back to Ponca to borrow a phone(no cell service) and start arranging recovery efforts.

Anyway, just saying that in intro to my putting a feeler out for an A343F for a 100 Series. If I can pick one up reasonable, I will be attempting self install...otherwise I'll just shell out the big bucks to Mr. T...

Reply or PM if you have any leads... Thanks.

Well that sucks! :frown: Good luck, and I hope you can find a good used one and not have to sell a kidney to pay for it.

Bought a Verizon iPhone to join my wife's plan, so I have this one for sale.

Went to Apple Store last week to fix a faulty on/off button. Instead of sending off my phone to be fixed, they gave me a factory refurbished phone as a replacement. So, this phone comes with a 90-day warranty and is essentially brand new.

Phone will come with charger, ear buds (if you want them), and box that my original phone came in. iOS 7 is installed and ready to roll.

Price: $425 w/year-old LifeProof case
501 two6two 80 18

FJ80 Jump seats

Have 2 jump seats from '92 LC. They are grey leather(ette???) Great shape, just use mine for trails only, so never used.

$100 gets the pair.

Search Craigslist. There are quite a few on there (at least on the LR craigslist).

I usually search by title for "landcruiser" and "land cruiser" since no one can make up their mind if the space belongs there or not.

Search Craigslist. There are quite a few on there (at least on the LR craigslist).

I usually search by title for "landcruiser" and "land cruiser" since no one can make up their mind if the space belongs there or not.

Yea i look everyday. Looked a few but haven't committed to any of them yet.

That one in conway is nice but seems on the high side.

That one in conway is nice but seems on the high side.

The brown one with bumpers? That thing has been for sell for a really long time and he will not budge on that price. Me and I think a couple others on here have talked to him on the phone.

The brown one with bumpers? That thing has been for sell for a really long time and he will not budge on that price. Me and I think a couple others on here have talked to him on the phone.

Yea I went and looked at that one also and he wants like 11k for it...it is pretty sweet though

Runva 11XP Series Winch

Sold...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom