Take-apart door hinges (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Got my hinges on thursday and man, they are very nice. Wasn't expecting the primer job, saves me some time. Thanks a bunch, awesome product!

D

Thanks brother, got my super set in. Great stuff hope to get them on soon.

557563_530084420391019_861348626_n.jpg

Looks good! Did you keep track of which pieces go to certain mounting positions?

Yup, appreciate you marking them. I understand now and marking them is no longer needed...they are marked in my brain.

Matt,

I just realized that I never got you photos of your hinges with my factory soft doors. So you go.

IMG_0673.JPG

They work great. Now I need to finish redoing the bottoms of my hard doors and get them mounted with your hinges. Before winter would be ideal...
IMG_0673.JPG

Just got another set of upper halves to make half doors stoked.
These worked great at cruiserfest. Doors off in less than 5 minutes and ready for the off road course

posted on the go

They are installed..love them

Matt, I never got around to telling you how much I like the hinges, they are installed and not only me, but everybody that sees them love them...we are working on the half doors now and I expect thats when they will really come into play...thanks again...BTW quickly being able to take off the rear doors...great idea..Lee
front view with lights (640x427).jpg
side view  (640x427).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom