2013 Yankee Toys Fall Gathering Registration (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yuengling

I'll probably have room in the car for a few cases of Yuengling if anyone feels the need.......let me know. Gary S

Ken's got us covered!

image-1781976739.jpg

black and tan

Where is the Black and tan?????:beer:

No BL?
That just seems wrong.

That is such a beautiful site, Got my registration in now to finish getting parts to fix my truck:clap:

Ken's got us covered!

Everytime I hear of a mission to, or up from, mid-A for Yuengling, I think of "The Bandit" and that black and gold Trans-am....

Lane,

I don't get it.

Rain this weekend and nice next weekend....I'll take it ... Sweet!

Rain this weekend and nice next weekend....I'll take it ... Sweet!

This would of been the fall gathering weekend.
Currently raining in Hancock.

I know I have a complex and I'm trying my best to work through it but everyone stop jinxing next week. It's going to rain so bring tarps and raingear..... Please.

It's going to rain so bring tarps and raingear..... Please.

Agreed, I'm going to be ready for tropical storm Ursula Saturday night.

Thanks for changing the date for FG weekend. You can keep using your reverse phycology for the weather but I am putting my coins on the good weather forecast although wrong 1/2 the time...lol. I'm still bringing rainking gear though. I'll take blame for the jinx if it rains...:doh:
This would of been the fall gathering weekend.
Currently raining in Hancock.

I know I have a complex and I'm trying my best to work through it but everyone stop jinxing next week. It's going to rain so bring tarps and raingear..... Please.

So how many signed up?

Done with work for the week! WHOOOO!!!!!! HOOOOO!!!!! !Here I come Fall Gathering!!!!! Bring on Gretchen's!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom